WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW?

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW?

Post by Dealey Joe »

Do we know anything for sure?He said, She said, They saidI am getting confused.What do we actually know besides JFK is dead from gunfire?Who do we beleive?
Lofty

Re: WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW?

Post by Lofty »

All i know, is that the more you look at the JFK assassination the bigger the whole picture becomes, until you reach a point whereby the JFK assassination actually becomes just another, pixel in the overall picture.I find the more i think i know, the more the realisation hits me of just how much i dont know.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

the one thing that stands out to me is one family turns up all the time....through out alot of CIA covert operations....Bush
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

As for me I am going to take the approach that a court takes.Untill someone shows me different I accept as truth.1. Judyth Vary Baker2. James Files3. Ed Haslam4. Chauncy Holt5. Tosh Plumlee6. Zack Shelton7. Doctors at Parkland?8. who else?
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

I think enough is known to come to a reasonable and rational conclusion. What that conclusion is or will be, remains to be seen and made. I think there are so many little details that it can be overwhelming at least to me. I think if each detail could be tied to other similar details they would become a strand of evidence, and then compare each strand of evidence with the other strands for similarities and veracity. I think the blurr of it all will become clearer, but maybe not completely clear. Next we look for rationality , and most likely scenarios with a purpose. I think most of all the actual paricipants are known suspects already, but who is actaully who, and did what is still a debate. I am convinced by the evidence that Lee Oswald did not shoot anybody that day. Of course I just got Wim's book in the mail. I have a lot of reading to do.
andries

Post by andries »

I agree joe It has become mathematics on a high level but with only a few logics and factsthe rest still has to be figured out. Sometimes it.s Better to make up your own theorie, that,s fun sometimes, there is nobody who can disproof it with absolut evidence.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

I do really know, that while I am sitting in front of my computer, I'm not preventing anybody shooting somebody at the same time.
katisha

Post by katisha »

Dealey Joe wrote:Do we know anything for sure?He said, She said, They saidI am getting confused.What do we actually know besides JFK is dead from gunfire?Who do we beleive?OK, we know Jackie crawled backwards across the trunk of the car just after he was shot.We know Clint Hill jumped onto the car and pushed her back into her seat.We know JFK's body was taken away from Parkland (by the SS I think?) against the wishes of the DPD and, as I understand it, against the law. We know someone, who I've read was a SS agent, washed out the back of the limo while it was outside Parkland.We know the theater where Oswald was arrested was close to where Tippit was shot, and also close to Jack Ruby's apartment. (may not be allowed as definite knowledge because of the theory/belief that there were two "Oswald"s there and the other one snuck out the back door)We know Jack Ruby shot Oswald on the 24th.We know Johnson said "I don't either" in response to the guy (can't remember his name) on the other end of the phone saying he didn't believe Oswald did it alone.None of which proves a damn thing, but maybe it's a start.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

To me what we really know are things that people have said that they done and there are enough witnessesfor it to be a probability we can put in the colum of things we know.Next would be things that people say they saw and enough witnesses to back it up.what people think they saw, heard or somone else said or they read somehere or everyone conserned saw something differennt cannot be considered knowledge.
neab

Post by neab »

Careful not to take everyone for their word Joe..Some people you say who have witness testimony could be full of crap.Things we know -The SBT = bs.Medical personell saw different wounds/appearance of JFK at parkland and at bethesda...We know the body was rushed out of parkland without proper autopsy.We know the warren commission had a predetermined notion that it was a lone assassin and it was oswald....Sowe know they didn't properly investigate.We know Oswald was killed by Jack Ruby who had ties to the mob.We know the mob and CIA were in bed together alot in the 60's.We know sam giancana hated the kennedys.We know (to at least 90% likelihoodimo) that Alan Dulles didn't like JFK since he fired him.....We know there was a conspiracy.