WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW?

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW?

Post by Bob »

neab

Post by neab »

There was at least diversionary shooters from TSBD...if the files story is true, I still think there was people in TSBD. Several people saw shooter(s), men with guns up there. (1 i remember being arnold roland and his wife)
andries

Post by andries »

Just a wild thought before the weekend those in the buildings were good shooters but no outstanding snipersIf all the shots were meant to be headshotsOff course the circumstances and the very hot target created a verry nasty situation for them.they knew that all hell would breake loos.The first two or three shots were simply not good
Bob

Post by Bob »

neab wrote:There was at least diversionary shooters from TSBD...if the files story is true, I still think there was people in TSBD. Several people saw shooter(s), men with guns up there. (1 i remember being arnold roland and his wife)Neab, I think the description of the men that Arnold saw on the 6th floor matched David Morales and Richard Cain or Mac Wallace, as Cain and Wallace looked somewhat similar. The fingerprints of Wallace were found near the snipers nest in fact. As you know, Wallace was LBJ's personal hitman. Finally, Roger Craig saw Lee Harvey Oswald leave the TSBD after the shooting and jump into a station wagon driven by someone who matched the description of Morales.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

That makes 3 different riffles reported, 7.65 Mauser, 303British and 6.5 Manllicher Carcano.If there was a shot from the TSBD what caliber was it?Was the Mauser fired?What caliber is the pristine bullet?
neab

Post by neab »

the italian rifle had to be left there to implicate oswald, maybe the mauser was actually used, since oswald's paraffin test showed he didn't fire a gun, its more likely that anyone shooting from there actually used the better gun than the "piece of junk" that oswald owned.Kinda irrelevant neway which actual gun was used. We have a grassy knoll shooter,TSBD shooter and judging jfk's reaction a low velocity shot from dal tex. = well organised assassination.As for the shots being "not good"...The car was slow but still a moving target,and considering how close jfk's spouse was-They couldn't risk her getting hit, since they'd be in BIG trouble.The fact it took several shots before he was struck in the head does' strengthen the case it was mob hit, cos if it was purely military, I think they'd be significantly more efficient/accurate.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I don't recal where they ever found a Carcano in the TSBD?
andries

Post by andries »

Bob i will try to spoil your weekend Look at garry and his watch probably Rolex and his nice shirt and his well formed belly and admit to me please that a poor reseacher only has dreams about Rolex and more ott that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW7t9vkBlNU
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Don't you guys have Rolex's????I thought if I started this I might could get one.At least he says Oswald is thought to have done it. left a little room for doubt.Maybe he is turning around.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Gary Mack is a total embarrassment to "real" researchers like Wim, DiEugenio, Groden, Marrs, and others. There is plenty of "hard evidence" to support that.