KILLING JFK WAS NOT A FEDERAL CRIME:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.27.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Remember that killing JFK was not a Federal Crime at the time, 11.22.1963, and it can not be,and was not made Retroactive.The State of Texas is for all practical purposes in charge and Total Control unless possible a Major Act of Congress were to be invoked. I doubt that will ever happen.Killing a President IS NOW a Federal Crime.Getting the State of Texas Files reopened in Texas will never happen. My Opinion.William Robertson why don't you go down there and try to do it yourself, since you raised the question, and let us all know how it goes ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
LiAnn Simpson

JFK Case Re-Opened in Texas

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

It surprises me that Barr McClellan has not done just that. After all, he wrote the book accusing LBJ of having planned the murder, and he is an attorney.
Unfortunately no one does anything anymore to right wrongs in Texas or elsewhere unless they see a big fat paycheck at the end of it. Everyone wants to make a buck off of something like this.
Since I am from Texas, I will see what I can do and what the laws are.
Remember however that Sen. Tennenbaum (sp) from California was on the House Select Committee and resigned in disgust. He said if Congress was not willing to subpoena the people they needed to get or have people tried for perjury they would get nowhere. He said several people outright lied to the committee and there was no action taken. He said that clearly many of the members on the committee were not interested in getting to the truth. And guess what folks, alot of them are still there in Congress working on your dime.
Then you have Dallas to contend with. Don't even get me started on that.
All they care about is that creepy museum. You had some really admirable doctors at Parkland that tried to get to the truth but also got nowhere. I have lived in Dallas and I find it a place full of people who just don't really care anymore about what happened in November of 1963, and it is no wonder the crime happened there. They had many willing accomplices in that city.
It will truly take some creative minds to figure this one out, but I believe that one day the truth will be told. It will be too late to punish anyone, but at least we will know the truth.
Americans in general have gotten too lazy, too apathetic, and too interested in their own financial gain, personal entertainment, and material things to collect to care about seeking justice. If it doesn't happen on their front porch they turn a blind eye and a deaf ear. Of course they think nothing of suing the hell out of each other over spilled coffee but the death of a president doesn't seem to motivate them.
Here is my thought on this, it took alot of money to pull off the murder of JFK. It also took people with alot of power. It is going to take the SAME THING to get to the truth of what happened.
There is still alot of money and power in Texas, but it is on the WRONG side. If they put a Democrat in the White House in 08 we may have a fighting chance.
LiAnn
Bruce Patrick Brychek

11.04.2009 Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum members and Readers:04.24.2006 - I originally Posted this Direct Powerful Headline.This is a serious point in Sequential Time Analysis going back to 11.22.1963. You must understand what was happening that day, and why, to be able to try to intelligently question and answer what happened that day. You can not assume today's facts, law, and technologies existed then. Today's logic doesn't always apply.Many JFK Researcher's and New JFK Forum Members may not be aware of this. You must figure this into your research and study equations.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are tryong to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ThomZajac

Re: KILLING JFK WAS NOT A FEDERAL CRIME:

Post by ThomZajac »

Oddly, had Connally died THAT would have been a federal crime, if my memory is serving me well.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:The Assassination of JFK, a President of the United States, was not a Federal Crime, at that point in time, i.e., November, 1963. This loopholein the Federal Law was "plugged" thereafter.JFK'S Assassination could only be technically handled as a State of Texas,and/or a City of Dallas Crime.However, an Act of Congress, could have helped create something better than The Warren Commission Report, and whatever the City of Dallas, and the State of Texas actually did do.I am curious as to the thoughts of our JFK Forum Members on this point.Certainly this "loophole" helped the "after affects of JFK'S Assassinationto a degree that is probably not quantifiable."Nevertheless, I am inviting any and all thoughts, both Pro and Con.All you die-hard JFK devotees, what do you think ?????Bob, what do you think ???Given this loophole, why was some Very Powerfull Federal Committee, with real teeth, and powers not created ??? Especially after 1976 when The House-Senate Subcommittee On Assassinations conclusively ruled that JFK'S Assassination was probably the result of a conspiracy.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Wasn't a federal crime? JFK WAS filling the capacity of the executive branch of the federal government.Now with the info that we have produced we can see what over other deceptions that have squiggled out and have been fed to a captive american audience. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_go ... ted_States
Pennyworth

Re: JFK Case Re-Opened in Texas

Post by Pennyworth »

LiAnn Simpson wrote:It surprises me that Barr McClellan has not done just that. After all, he wrote the book accusing LBJ of having planned the murder, and he is an attorney. Unfortunately no one does anything anymore to right wrongs in Texas or elsewhere unless they see a big fat paycheck at the end of it. Everyone wants to make a buck off of something like this.Since I am from Texas, I will see what I can do and what the laws are.Remember however that Sen. Tennenbaum (sp) from California was on the House Select Committee and resigned in disgust. He said if Congress was not willing to subpoena the people they needed to get or have people tried for perjury they would get nowhere. He said several people outright lied to the committee and there was no action taken. He said that clearly many of the members on the committee were not interested in getting to the truth. And guess what folks, alot of them are still there in Congress working on your dime.Then you have Dallas to contend with. Don't even get me started on that. All they care about is that creepy museum. You had some really admirable doctors at Parkland that tried to get to the truth but also got nowhere. I have lived in Dallas and I find it a place full of people who just don't really care anymore about what happened in November of 1963, and it is no wonder the crime happened there. They had many willing accomplices in that city. It will truly take some creative minds to figure this one out, but I believe that one day the truth will be told. It will be too late to punish anyone, but at least we will know the truth. Americans in general have gotten too lazy, too apathetic, and too interested in their own financial gain, personal entertainment, and material things to collect to care about seeking justice. If it doesn't happen on their front porch they turn a blind eye and a deaf ear. Of course they think nothing of suing the hell out of each other over spilled coffee but the death of a president doesn't seem to motivate them. Here is my thought on this, it took alot of money to pull off the murder of JFK. It also took people with alot of power. It is going to take the SAME THING to get to the truth of what happened. There is still alot of money and power in Texas, but it is on the WRONG side. If they put a Democrat in the White House in 08 we may have a fighting chance. LiAnnLi Ann has been a bright spot on this board. I am awaiting her return whether she does return or not.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

but this was.....Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, 60She did not participate in the Tate-LaBianca murders, but was an integral member of Manson's circle. Still wanting to show her commitment to Manson, she pulled a gun on then President Gerald Ford. She was immediately arrested and tried for treason, a federal crime. She is serving her sentence at the Federal Medical Center Carswell, a federal prison that specializes in medical and mental health services to female offenders in Fort Worth, Texas. She is scheduled for release on Aug. 16.http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... ,00.htmlOn the morning of September 5, 1975, Fromme went to Sacramento's Capitol Park (reportedly to plead with President Gerald Ford about the plight of the California redwoods) dressed in a nun-like red robe and armed with a .45 Colt semi-automatic pistol that she pointed at Ford. The pistol's magazine was loaded with four rounds, but none were in the firing chamber. She was immediately restrained by Larry Buendorf, a Secret Service agent. While she was being further restrained and handcuffed, managed to say a few sentences to the on-scene cameras, emphasizing that the gun did not "go off".[8] Fromme subsequently told The Sacramento Bee that she had deliberately ejected the cartridge in her weapon's chamber before leaving home that morning, and investigators later found a .45 ACP cartridge in her bathroom.[9]After a lengthy trial in which she refused to cooperate with her own defense, she was convicted of the attempted assassination of the president and received a life sentence under a 1965 law, prompted by the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, which made attempted presidential assassinations a federal crime punishable by a maximum sentence of life in prison. When U.S. Attorney Duane Keyes recommended severe punishment because she was "full of hate and violence," Fromme threw an apple at him, hitting him in the face and knocking off his glasses.[10]"I stood up and waved a gun (at Ford) for a reason," said Fromme. "I was so relieved not to have to shoot it, but, in truth, I came to get life. Not just my life but clean air, healthy water and respect for creatures and creation."[11]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynette_FrommePP: If President Ford was assassinated, then VP Nelson Rockefeller would be President
Bruce Patrick Brychek

09.18.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Joe and Jerry - This factor serves to additionally increase the absolute necessity to file a Federal Court Action to Exhume and Autopsy JFK'S body, which I doubt will ever happen.Simultaneously, it additionally diminishes the absolute effectiveness of any Petition To Exhume and Autopsy JFK'S body. My Opinion.If anybody is more serious about this than lip service, you must get All Of Your Ducks In A Row.I seriously doubt if anybody ever follows through with either approach. Nothing will ever be done.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bruce at this time this is Jerry's baby.I will support him and anyone else in a worthy cause but I don't have a clue of how to go about something of this magnitude.I am, even though in support of Jerry, certainly not the one to accomplish this.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.30.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.24.2006 - I originally Posted this Powerful Headline.A discussion followed with facts, opinions, and points of information from some of our BestJFKMS Forum Members.Today, nine (9) years after I Posted this Headline there are two (2) statements that I make topeople today that cause the most quizzical, deer in the headlights looks:1. Killing JFK was NOT a Federal Crime, and2. The Federal Reserve in NOT a part of the Federal Government. It is a Privately owned and runorganization, that is Subject To ZERO Governement Involvement and Review.Most American's today look like they have just been hit with a Stun Gun, or a Stupid Stick when Imake these statements.SEVERAL THOUGHTS FOR YOUR ANALYSIS:There is No Statute of Limitations on Murder.Killing JFK was Not a Federal Crime on 11.22.1963.The State of Texas and its Law Enforcement Agencies CLOSED THE JFK MURDER CASE, and is supportedby the Warren Commission.LHO killed Tippet. Therefore, LHO killed JFK.THE JFK ASSASSINATION IS A CAN OF WORMS THAT NOBODY WANTS TO CONSIDER, DISCUSS, REVIEW, OR SPEAK ABOUT IN ANY OFFICIAL LEGAL PUBLIC CAPACITY. IT IS TOXIC. My Opinion.Texas does not want this Onion peeled open, stinky fact after stinky fact. They have just spent 51 + years helping bury this Problem.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.