The Hat

JFK Assassination
Kirk

The Hat

Post by Kirk »

I have had a few question, since watching some of Files talking about what he did in Dallas that day. One question I was asked to post is about the hat or fedora that Files or the shooter wore that day behind the fence. Part of the question may just come from my not understanding what Files was saying which was a little mumbled at that point in his conversation. He stated that after he made the shot. He went about the business of putting away the weapon, and turning his coat inside out, and "snapping out" and putting back on his hat/fedora, and walking away. My question about this is, and it is a little detail, but in the blurred pictures you get from Nix's Film and Moorman picture I believe. The shooter or possible shooter behind the fence looks like he is wearing a hat already, and in the Zapruder film, as it follows the President's Car leaving there is what many people see to be an a shape of a possible shooter wearing a hat at that moment in time. We can tell from the picture later of the dark figure of a possible shooter leaving the scene by walking towards the TBD building is wearing some kind of hat.It is a little thing, but the little things can cause problems, and get in the way of people understanding or believing the bigger thing. I hope that all of that made sense.Any suggestions or answers would be appreciated.Thanks
andries

Re: The Hat

Post by andries »

The black dog man,that,s what you mean i assume, is indeed wearing a hat during the assassionationaccording to robert grodenI have not heard files mentioning a hat or cap or whatever
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Just a guess here Kirk (and I still don't know how much or what parts of File's story to believe), but it could be that he just didn't mention taking the hat off before removing his jacket/coat. I don't know if not having a hat on for that period of time contradicts other photos of witnesses, but I do think it's possible considering the way Files talks, that he just might have butchered the hat sequence. Just a guess.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

My recolection is the Files indicate he put the hat in his coat, I assumed from what I thought he ment was in the pocket?He said he put the gun away, took his hat out and shook it out and put it back on? turned his jacket inside out in order to look different and walked away. Probably in less the 10 seconds.
andries

Post by andries »

Try it yourself joe ,and notice that it,s equel impossible like three well aimed shots in 5 or 6 seconds.This part off his story i,m afraid is exactly what lone nutters love to hear.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Andries,Well actually no, although the black dog man looks like he might be wearing hat. No this is the figure behind the fence. Where Files say he was. He does mention or mumble it. Maybe the same hat he worn in the picture with Mister X.andries wrote:The black dog man,that,s what you mean i assume, is indeed wearing a hat during the assassionationaccording to robert grodenI have not heard files mentioning a hat or cap or whatever
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Joe, Yeah that is kind of what I heard. Now it is not dead certain that the shooter image behind the fence was wearing a hat, but it looks like it. Dealey Joe wrote:My recolection is the Files indicate he put the hat in his coat, I assumed from what I thought he ment was in the pocket?He said he put the gun away, took his hat out and shook it out and put it back on? turned his jacket inside out in order to look different and walked away. Probably in less the 10 seconds.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Thanks Bob for thisWhat do you think?Bob wrote:Please see this...http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/figure.htm
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

ThomZajac,I kind of feel that way myself. If it were me. I would wear the hat, and not bother to take it off. Makes it easier for the glare of that bright day, and affords a little disguise, and would seem normal. Also removing it and putting it back on is one more step, and more time against the clock. The shooter seems to be wearing a hat when shooting. Is Files the shooter or the spotter?ThomZajac wrote:Just a guess here Kirk (and I still don't know how much or what parts of File's story to believe), but it could be that he just didn't mention taking the hat off before removing his jacket/coat. I don't know if not having a hat on for that period of time contradicts other photos of witnesses, but I do think it's possible considering the way Files talks, that he just might have butchered the hat sequence. Just a guess.