A good friend...

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:And it has been said that 'Truth is stranger than fiction.' Applies here. Look to the people that orchestrated the cover-up commissions(i.e. Rockefeller Commission' )and like Bob said "Look to the money." Satan rules the terra cotta it has also been said.

According to Genesis: God asked Satan where he had been. Satan answered 'Roaming to and fro; around and around; roaming the ground.' God gave satan and others free will.

Results 1 - 10 of about 121,000 for Rockefeller Commission Kennedy assassination. (0.53 seconds)

NARA - JFK Assassination Records - Background on the CollectionThe John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act; The Collection. Presidential Commissions. The Warren Commission; The Rockefeller Commission ...
www.archives.gov/research/jfk/background.html - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

JFK Assassination Research MaterialsOver 300 John F. Kennedy assassination-related texts and files. ... have tried to discover the truth behind the assassination: the Rockefeller Commission; ...
www.jfk-info.com/ - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Warren Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThe President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy, known unofficially as The Warren Commission, was established on November 29, ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Commission - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

Chapter 12, The Second Line of Defense and Cover-Ups in 1975 and ...... public officials in the King and Robert Kennedy assassination conspiracies. ... Belin wrote the chapter of the Rockefeller Commission Report himself. ...
www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ToA/ToAchp12.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

Bruce Campbell Adamson - Genealogist and HistorianThe JFK Assassination Timeline Chart, is a 305 page book about the crime, ... Rockefeller was in charge of the Rockefeller Commission investigation which in ...
ciajfk.com/timeline.html - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

Rockefeller Commission ReportThe Rockefeller Commission issued a single report in 1975, ... Chapter 19 - Allegations Concerning the Assassination of President Kennedy, (PDF: 1259 K) ...
history-matters.com/archive/ church/rockcomm/contents.htm - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Vanderbilt Television News Archive: Rockefeller Commission ...(DC) Commission rejects charge that CIA involved in Kennedy assassination. [ROCKEFELLER - confirms possible connection of domestic CIA intervention in ...
openweb.tvnews.vanderbilt.edu/ 1975-4/1975-04-07-CBS-16.html - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Did the Rockefeller Commission Misrepresent the JFK Assassination ...... evidence in the Kennedy assassination and thinks there was a conspiracy. ... So when the Rockefeller Commission, in 1975, tackled the issue of what the ...
mcadams.posc.mu.edu/wecht.htm - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

The JFK Assassination Medical EvidenceWhen the Rockefeller Commission (The Commission on CIA Activities) examined the assassination, in the 1970s, Wecht was an important figure claiming that ...
mcadams.posc.mu.edu/medical.htm - 24k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from mcadams.posc.mu.edu ]

The Assassination of JFKHe immediately set up a commission to "ascertain, evaluate and report upon the facts relating to the assassination of the late President John F. Kennedy. ...
www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/REVhistoryKennedy.htm - 68k - Cached - Similar pages
Nick Whalen

Post by Nick Whalen »

Dear Paul/Bob/Wim/Bruce/Mark,

I really was not expecting to read something about myself on the forum so I will briefly comment. I know Bruce considers me a personal friend and holds me in high regard as I also consider him a trusted, close friend with whom I would like to work with in the future. Bruce knows many people involved with this subject I am certain, and it comes as no surprise that in his haste he would forget to mention me. I am sure there are others whom he accidentally forgot to mention and I am honored that he rewrote a post specifically mentioning me. So Bruce, thank you and keep up the good work! (Wim, you too.) So lets get over ourselves and return to the business at hand which is to bring some truth and light on those terrible events of November 1963 and reach the larger public in general. Only when the American public truly grasps the implications of the assassination and its subsequent cover-up will there ever be justice to the public our government has lied to and the president which it murdered.
Dan

Post by Dan »

...and justice for the triggerman!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: A good friend...

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.27.2006 - Paul Posted this Headline, and an interesting discussion developed.02.03.2013 - This was forwarded to me this morning by a friend of mine from another country. He found it recently Posted elsewhere, in more than one location. Subsequently,several friends sent it to me.A Mr. Jim Phelps Posted this Headline and discussion on more than one of JVB's many forums,I was advised.I'm not quite sure of why, but I just share the fact that Older Matters from The JFK MurderSolved Forum are being shared as recently as today.Wim - maybe we're just getting analyzed now ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.