Test Your Motorcade Route Knowledge

JFK Assassination
Wayne Stracener

Test Your Motorcade Route Knowledge

Post by Wayne Stracener »

The Reflection on the side of the limo is of a house in a neighborhood along the motorcade route coming from Love Field, Can you name the Street?
Bob

Re: Test Your Motorcade Route Knowledge

Post by Bob »

Lemmon? If not Turtle Creek or Cedar Springs? What is the significance of the house?
Wayne Stracener

BOB, there is nothing special about the house, just a marker to narrow down the street.
Wayne Stracener

Since I'm new to this forum I thought I would Break the Ice with some fun and in the end maybe someone will learn something useful in photographic research.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I can't really see the house but I am going to guess..Mockingbird ln,
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:I can't really see the house but I am going to guess..Mockingbird ln,Could be Joe. Isn't Mockingbird right near Love Field? Who knows? I DO know that the Munsters lived at 1313 Mockingbird Lane though.
Wayne Stracener

Bob - DJ, Thank you for stepping up to the plate and getting involved, DJ the house has a black roof,brick chimney,2 windows along with a single door entry way with some hedges out front and connected to the right side of the house is single car patio, Just recognizing that it is a building structure moves you to the head of the class.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Mockiingbird Ln. and Lemmon Ave border Love field.Oh and welcome to the forum.Us new guys kiinda get in the way some, but for the most part they tolerate us.
Wayne Stracener

Thank You DJ, been a long time reader here but not a poster and my goal now is to try and open new research avenue's with some fresh Ideals of thinking, and by the way no correct answer yet!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Wayne Stracener wrote:Bob - DJ, Thank you for stepping up to the plate and getting involved, DJ the house has a black roof,brick chimney,2 windows along with a single door entry way with some hedges out front and connected to the right side of the house is single car patio, Just recognizing that it is a building structure moves you to the head of the class.that sounds like Bob's house!