JFK Assassination
Wayne Stracener

Re: Test Your Motorcade Route Knowledge

Post by Wayne Stracener »

Where's the party BOB, around back.
Bob

Post by Bob »

If there's a grill in the backyard and some beer in the fridge, you can call it my house. Harwood?
Wayne Stracener

Thanks for playing guy's, Almost Fifty years and one of the most studied and famous photos of the JFK assassination, Here is Altgens #6, Now we all know BOB lives on Elm!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

HAY!!!thats not fair.you said there was a house....???No houses on Elm in Dealey plaza.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

If Bob lives on Elm st, I hope it's not this Elm one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adgp0v_mfTk
Wayne Stracener

That's funny Ken. DJ your still a winner, You are the first person to post that there are no houses on ELM street, Which means the shot of the limo came from somewhere else, so If we remove the wrong limo, What should we see, and this is just after the turn, We still have a lot of Elm to travel.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

are you telling me the picture is out of place?I can't see what is reflected on the side of the limo.where can I see a good print of the pic?from the background it is in the plazaiI
Wayne Stracener

Your correct DJ, I'm not going to use altered, My opinion is this photo was built from at least three different photos-1st location which is Houston & Elm-2nd photo of limo taken somewhere else-3rd the photo of occupants that they wanted in this position at this time line, Once again just my opinion to help create new avenues of research. There are much better photos out there, Use this link and see if it helps. http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/ga ... hp?album=2
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I found one that I can seem to make out a house.what about this picture would warrant a deception?I also notice everyone is looking back.In the full frame you can plainly see someone in a second floor window.
Wayne Stracener

Someone has applied a photo of the limo in a residential neighborhood and that is Deception, We know the reflection from across Elm Should be, the wall running along Houston and behind the fountain pool, or Rosemary and the black man in the work apron or all the grass with Main st. in the background, and do not forget the P.O. Terminal. So what was wrong with the original limo so that it needed to be replaced?