PRESIDENT OBAMA'S BAY OF PIGS:

JFK Assassination
Lofty

Re: PRESIDENT OBAMA'S BAY OF PIGS:

Post by Lofty »

I have a question, in the link posted above, President Obama, is gesticulating with his left hand raised, with his fingers forming a distinct symbol. Now i have seen over the years Clinton, and Bush also use this same gesture, i am wondering who it is in reference to ?. Possibly masonic ? maybe showing a sign to a certain secret society / Illuminati,but having seen both Clinton & Bush use it, i am feeling pretty sure that it isnt good whoever it is meant to show support for.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Lofty wrote:I have a question, in the link posted above, President Obama, is gesticulating with his left hand raised, with his fingers forming a distinct symbol. Now i have seen over the years Clinton, and Bush also use this same gesture, i am wondering who it is in reference to ?. Possibly masonic ? maybe showing a sign to a certain secret society / Illuminati,but having seen both Clinton & Bush use it, i am feeling pretty sure that it isnt good whoever it is meant to show support for.Lofty, I have seen the same thing. LBJ used it as well, and so did Poppy Bu$h. I think it IS some sort of secret society signal. I've heard some say it's the devil sign. Who the hell knows. Now LBJ and the Bu$h boys claimed they were just doing the hook 'em horns sign for the University of Texas, which has the team name of Longhorns. Perhaps. However, the Bu$h libraries are on campuses that are rivals of the University of Texas. Poppy's library is at Texas A&M, while Dumbya's is at SMU in Dallas. But Obama and Clinton aren't Texas guys. Plus, Slick Willie is from Arkansas, and the Arkansas Razorbacks absolutely hate the Longhorns. Where I'm from, that symbol is also meant to signal bullshit. So who knows what the meaning really is. But to have so many Presidents use that hand signal is very odd.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Agreed Bob now i am free from University for a month i will do some digging on this, to see if i can get half a clue as to what it is all about, especially now you mention LBJ, Poppy et al, using it. Too much a coincidence for my liking.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Hook-Em It means 'Satan Rules'
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Hook-Em It means 'Satan Rules' http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pages/Jan05 ... ilhand.htm
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Thanks for that PP, figured it was something along those lines, it seems everyone and his dog is doing it recently, more unholy undertones in society.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Skull Bones Bush Secrets:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1voGyccmaAStudent tasered at Kerry speech:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE76LQwT ... =fvw"Don't tase me bro."Classic.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

That video is a prime example of how free speech has ended in America.How the hell did that happen, seriously, it is a basic right of the people in a free democracy surely ?To be frank if i was American i would be very very concerned right now.