***Happy Holidays***

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

***Happy Holidays***

Post by Dealey Joe »

Just want to wish each and everyone on the forum a Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Yearand Thanks for putting up with me.
Bob

Re: ***Happy Holidays***

Post by Bob »

Indeed Joe. I also hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Here's hoping for peace and prosperity. With that being said, I'm going to leave you with a few of my favorite Christmas tunes...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OSu-5LM ... LMK755Qiv4
neab

Post by neab »

Yeah merry christmas to all and happy new year.And joe, its not a chore having you around! It's a pleasure sir. Thanks for the christmas wishes.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

I would like to extend seasons greetings to each and every one on this forum , from across the pond.Have a good one folks and stay safe
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Season's Greetings to all in this forum. Merry X-mas!!!!!
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

have a great Holiday season....all the best to everyone
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jsnow915 wrote:have a great Holiday season....all the best to everyoneHey John...your last name is making it a White Christmas for the midwest of the U.S.A., as they are getting a ton of snow. I'd love to be there skating, skiing or tobogganing, just like the old days.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Believe it or not, the ground is getting a little of that old nasty white stuff on it here in S.E.Oklahoma.Begining to look a lot like Christmas. I have the old pellett stove fired up.To think I must get out tonight and go eat Prime Rib. Dammm.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Be safe Joe, and enjoy the prime rib. EVERYBODY be safe as well. No snow in FLA, but I'll still have A Holly Jolly Christmas. I wish the same for everyone.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGyGNxHtvRk
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

we got socked with almost 2 feet last sunday on LI...and rain for Christmas.