John Hankeys JFKII 'The Bush Connection'

JFK Assassination
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Do you accept that Nixon and Dulles planned the BOP?YesDo you accept that Nixon was basically running the Eisenhower administration?I believe it to be trueDo you know that Prescott Bush was a fundraiser for Nixon's campaign against JFK?I believe this and that Nixon was Bushs protegeDo you believe that Prescott and George disliked JFK?I believe Prescott disliked him, I haven't seen any sources that say George dislike himDo you believe Nixon knew about the plot to kill JFK? I am unsure. I would tend to agree with the account given in Oliver Stones 'Nixon'Do you believe that the Bushes (specifically Prescott) controlled Nixon?I believe he held influence over him, but I don't believe that he 'controlled' himDo you believe that the Bushes knew fellow Texan oilbarons HL Hunt and Clint Murchison?I haven't seen any source that says he does, but I believe it to be likely. However I do not know if they were friends (for lack of a better word)Do you believe that George HW Bush knew Theodore Shackley, his later CIA deputy director, when Shackley was in charge of the JM/WAVE station, training the anti-Castro Cubans?
If Bush was in the CIA at the time then it is likely.

John
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Quote:Do you believe that the Bushes knew fellow Texan oilbarons HL Hunt and Clint Murchison?I haven't seen any source that says he does, but I believe it to be likely. However I do not know if they were friends (for lack of a better word)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It is known that Hunt and Murchison had close ties to LBJ and the CIA, in fact financed many CIA operations.

You said you believe that Bush was CIA and a fellow Texan Oilman. What is the chance Bush did not know Hunt and Murchison?

Give it a percentage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Do you believe that Prescott and George disliked JFK?I believe Prescott disliked him, I haven't seen any sources that say George dislike him
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If daddy was a Kennedy opponent , what do you think the chance for his son is?

Give it a percentage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Do you believe Nixon knew about the plot to kill JFK?I am unsure. I would tend to agree with the account given in Oliver Stones 'Nixon'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, fair enough. So you believe that Prescott had an influence over Nixon , and was friends with Dulles too. And you believe that Dulles (who was fired by JFK) and Nixon (who lost to JFK) planned the BOP. Correct? Do you believe Dulles knew about the plot? Do you believe Donald Kendall knew about the plot? Do you know who that is? Do you know their ties to Nixon?

Do you believe that Haldeman was right when he wrote that Nixon referred to the Kennedy assassination as the "Bay of Pigs thing" ?
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

I can't say I know anything of Kendall, apart from the fact that he was ceo of pepsi.

I believe that Nixns reference to 'the whole bay of pigs thing' meant the Kennedy assassination. Nixon told Haldeman to relay to Helms that the watergate affair went back to the kennedy assassination. I believe that this was a threat from Nixon to Helms, basically saying 'help me cover this up or I will expose some dirty secrets. As I said earlier, I concur with Oliver Stones take on Nixons involvement, as told in his film 'Nixon'.

I will read up on Kendall and get back to you.
I can't put a percentage on things like that, I will leave that to statisticians.

As I said, I think it likely that he knew hunt and murchison, but were they friends or confidants?

I'm not saying that Bush definitely wasn't involved, I'm just saying that all we really have to go on is that we know the murky characters Bush was associated with. Same goes for Nixon.
If Bush knew about it he would have played a significantly lesser role than Hunt or Murchison were wealthier and more powerful than Bush.

John
Bob

Post by Bob »

John, no one was more powerful than Prescott Bu$h in the 1950's. Please see my earlier post. That power was threatened by JFK and his policies. Poppy just followed the treasonous lineage that is the Bu$h legacy. His son Dumbya Bu$h is a perfect example.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Okay, let me tell you about Kendall, other than being the CEO of Pepsi for 21 years.

He was friends with Nixon, (Nixon was corporate lawyer for Pepsi after he lost the election to Kennedy)

He also a friend of the Bushes, and a trustee of the George Bush foundation.

http://www.georgebushfoundation.org/bus ... ustees.asp

He is also a CIA asset. For Pepsi and Coke were the eyes and ears of the CIA in Latin America and the Caribean. Specifically for Coke, it was Philip Twombly, Chauncey's CIA boss, who instructed Holt to make the fake SS badges for Dallas that day.

He was also the man who told Nixon (when president of the USA) to organize a coup in Chili (which replaced Allende for Pinochet).

He was in Dallas, with Nixon and Twombly, so called for the Pepsi bottling convention. Twombly, who had reserved rooms for Chauncey in the Adoplhus, wrote to Chauncey that "Donald and I will stay with friends for the bottling convention" (probably at the ranch of Clint Murchison)

And of course he is also good friends with Vladimir Putin:

http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2004/06/21/54461.html

I think you can see now that Donald is quite a big shot before and behind the screens. If his friend Twombly, lower in rank, was involved in the plot to kill JFK, and both Nixon and Twombly were staying in Dallas with him, what do you think is the chance that Donald was ignorant?

Same question for Prescott and son, once you know that Prescott was over Tricky Dick. Can you see the trees of the forest fall? Can you see why Chauncey needs to be painted as a "charming conman"?

Wim
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Wim,
Very interesting post. As I said earlier I am going to re-read Kevin Philips book with a more critical eye.
John
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Yes, I knew you would find that interesting , as it is completely unknown.

I'm sure Donald likes to keep it that way

Wim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: John Hankeys JFKII 'The Bush Connection'

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messrs. Wim Dankbaar, Bob Fox, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:05.02.2006 - John Geraghty Posted this Headline which developed into a very informative, powerful discussion including Wim, Bob, and Jim Thompson about the Bush's, the Bay of Pigs, Eisenhower, Nixon, Hunt, and others as backdrop before, during, and after the JFK assassination/coup de' tat.The factual information from L. Fletcher Prouty also helps tie matters together.In addition to the obvious reasons of interest herein, what of The Bush Dynasty as we head towards the 2012 Presidential Election ?I don't see Obama as having a snowball's chance in hell of winning. I also think that he will help the Democrats fail this year, and in 2012.Unless the Republican party implodes by picking the likes of Palin again, I think their victory can be assured.Will the brain dead American public be lulled into remembering "the good old days when a Bush was in office ?"Also has anybody heard from John Geraghty and Jim Thompson ? They were both great researchers and students of the JFK Assassination and related Subject Matters. My Opinion.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
turtleman

Re: John Hankeys JFKII 'The Bush Connection'

Post by turtleman »

You unearth some really great threads Bruce. That one was fascinating. Wim is just intense. He really gets after it when he presents his case and why he believes something. Your revival of some of these older threads is very informative for some of us newer members. There is so much information to absorb it really is mind blowing. Very good stuff!