VERY interesting Dallas police document

JFK Assassination
Chad Duncan

Re: VERY interesting Dallas police document

Post by Chad Duncan »

What an exciting find, at least to me! God Id thought I had seen it all, but thats fascinating. Now I do wonder about many other things Id read about those two.BobI bought and read a book you mentioned some time recently - of course I cant recall the name now since im at work but its from 2007. Its a great read, and focuses on two elements of JFKS killing. Crap - ill have to call my wife to get the name now.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

EXCITING NEWS FROM DALLAS TODAY.STAY TUNED!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall:Joe - Sounds exciting, whatever it is.My money has always been on you.I knew you would never let us down.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

What's up, Joe?
katisha

Post by katisha »

Come on Joe, spit it out! The suspense is killing me, mate
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Bob: Jimmy Sutton knew, and worked with Lee Harvey Oswald both before, and during November 22, 1963, and in the later in Dallas, Texas, as Lee drove Jimmy around, and to test fire weapons.Whilst i beleive the document to be another verification of the Ruby - Oswald connection, and subsequently real, i feel i must ask Mr Brychek about the validity of the above statement, inso far as Lee driving Jimmy around, i am not splitting hairs here but i was under the impression that Oswald did not know how to drive or indeed posess a licence.There are two sources that immediately spring to mind, that point to Oswald not having any driving skills at all, namely from M Calder in JFK v CIA and the Haslam interview where Judy Baker states the same. Please accept that i am not being 'picky' for the sake of it, but that statement goes against the grain regarding Oswalds driving.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

it was a slip of the tongue. jimmy drove lee around. lee pointed out sights and the area to jimmy but it was jimmy who drove. it has been stated on here many times. sorry bruce that i answered for you but didn't know when you would log on again.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messrs. Lofty and Tom Jeffers:It goes against the grain of none of my sources, which are better than everybody I know. Also, I do my own homework.I recommend that you do the following, three (3) really great ideas, then get back to me, please:1. Obtain the excellent book by Mr. Wim Dankbaar, Files On JFK, and read it. Excellent.2. Obtain the 1993 interview of James Earl Sutton/Files, Confessions Of An Assassin, and watch it. Excellent.3. Obtain the 2003 interview of James Earl Sutton/Files, Files On JFK, conducted by Mr. Jim Marrs, and developed by Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and watch it. Excellent.I'm having an eight (8) hour lunch - dinner meeting later this week with Mr. James Earl/Sutton Files, as I do every week. I will mention your email. This is one of hundreds of reasons why Jimmy drew a line in the sand three (3) years ago, and no longer talks about JFK. His favorite statement about the subject matter is that: "You can lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink it." We have discovered that the same applies to knowledge, and independent research.Play with Jimmy and me what we call the Stupid Game, Lofty. Prove to me and the JFK Forum with real live evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald, 22 + years of age, documented all over the U.S.A., Mexico, Russia, and other places, NEVER DROVE.When did you begin studying the whole JFK Subject Matter ?When did you join the JFK Forum ?I await your answers to my questions.Tom Jeffers, my trusted friend, I am editing this after just now noticing your Post. Tom, Lee was an excellent driver. Perhaps he had no driver's license, but Lee drove automobiles in public, and military vehicles and trucks with Jimmy and David Ferrie.I am not misspeaking: Lee Harvey Oswald drove James Earl Sutton around the streets of Dallas, Texas during the week of 11.22.1963. Lee also drove Jimmy to the "outdoor gun range where Jimmy test fired and sighted in all of his weapons."Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

The best place to get a glimps of LHO is Judyth Vary Bakers testimony about her and LHO in New Orleans.It is quite lengthy but well worth your time.Wim has them available on the web site."The Grassy Knoll" has highlights taken from this DVD of Judyth in it also which is goodbut I reccomend the entire video for researchers.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Lofty,There are two Lee Oswalds. One is married to Marina and the other is an imposter who is driving around Dallas in a clever pre-framing of Lee for the President's murder. This imposter looks almost identical to the real Lee. I have not yet read the the Files book but my educated guess is that he is involved with the CIA imposter who does drive like a race car driver. This imposter is also an excellent marksman. www.jfkcia.com