Mob lawyer show

JFK Assassination
mark ferguson

Mob lawyer show

Post by mark ferguson »

Did anyone see the sow on Biography about the attorney that represented Trafficante, Marcello, and Hoffa? He pretty much said that Trafficante was behind the assassination and he was with him in Tampa after the assassination and there was a large celebration. Seems to fit much of the information from James Files and other aspects of Wim's research. A very interesting show.
tom jeffers

Re: Mob lawyer show

Post by tom jeffers »

who was the show primarily about?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Mark Ferguson:Mark, I did not see it.What was the name of the lawyer ?Could you please provide some details ?Thank You.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mark Ferguson:Mark, I did not see it.What was the name of the lawyer ?Could you please provide some details ?Thank You.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.researcher at your service http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Ragano
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dear Mr. Paul Pennyworth:Paul - Thank You for the link. As soon as I saw his name, I remembered.I needed that information. Thanks for coming through in a big way for me.Paul, I know you are the expert on my old songs. Your talents continue to assist me.I hope all is well. Glad you're still around.Best Regards, As Always.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
mark ferguson

Post by mark ferguson »

Thanks Pennyworth for looking that up. I have not had a chance to get on line since making the post. Ragano was an interesting character who has paid the price for representing the mob, but he certainly gives some good information concerning Traficante and the JFK assassiantion. This is such a great forum to get information on this critical event in our country.Mark
mark ferguson

Post by mark ferguson »

The show dealt with lawyers that represented organized crime figures and their interaction with them.tom jeffers wrote:who was the show primarily about?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Paul Pennyworth:Paul - Thank You for the link. As soon as I saw his name, I remembered.I needed that information. Thanks for coming through in a big way for me.Paul, I know you are the expert on my old songs. Your talents continue to assist me.I hope all is well. Glad you're still around.Best Regards, As Always.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Bruce, I'm AMAZED that I'm still around No need to be soo formal Mr. Brychek, just call me 'Pennyworth'
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dear Mr. Paul Pennyworth:Paul - Forgive my old fashioned style. I'm a product of a very strict Roman Catholic Grade School, High School, College, and Graduate School.A bicycle wheel is composed of many spokes, each coming to and from the same center, yet all going in slightly different directions. And yet each equally contributes to the balance and strength of the circumference of the whole wheel throughout the mission of the tire meeting the road on its journey. We are all spokes in the JFK Forum Wheel.And my trusted friend, Mr. Wim Dankbaar is the axel that holds us all taught on our ride to the truth.Paul, you have always been one of my favorite spokes. I'm glad that you're still along for the ride.I have my own strong interests, and I don't have the patience or time to respond to every Headline or Post that I would like to, or should.I miss Billy Boggs and Nick Whalen.Best Regards, Always, Mr. Paul Pennyworth.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

sounds very old school... but as far as I am concerned when we're on this board we are FAMILY...you can call me what you want, but I prefer to be addressed as simply ...Pennyworth.....