OSWALD AND THE RAMBLER, OR THE BUS AND TAXI?

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: OSWALD AND THE RAMBLER, OR THE BUS AND TAXI?

Post by Dealey Joe »

Another piece to the puzzle1we are moving......
Phil Dragoo

OSWALD: the Rambler AND the bus and the taxi

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I believe John Armstrong has answered this conundrum at http://www.ctka.net/pr198-jfk.htmlHarvey, Lee and Tippit: A New Look at the Tippit ShootingBy John ArmstrongJoe, is there enough in the way of data points in this essay for you to chart these two characters on your map of the area?At the root of it all, it's a crime, committed by criminals, mortals who for all their slick ways, make mistakes.Their biggest mistake is leaving enough live witnesses that John Armstrong can report it--and Joe and the Scotland Yard Irregulars can nail it all to the wall.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Phil, Yes we are discussing criminals but they in their actions are different than us but are still peoplethat are not a lot different overall than us, in other words cercumstances could have put some of the rest of us in their shoes.In this country we older folks have always been fascinated by the story of Robin Hood, Bonnie & Clyde,Jesse James, With time we tend to overlook the crime and fall in love with the criminal, Why? i am not sure.Maybe because we are all human and have all made errors.Mr. Armstrong is doing a master job putting LHO back together again. ( Humpty Dumpty)Knowing human nature as I know it, makes it impossible for ME to take All the things people SAY they sawand put that all together to solve the puzzle. all that does is to throw nore pieces into the puzzle that do not fit.Sometimes I believe we do not want to solve the puzzle so we can keep on looking.I have driven thru Oak Cliff, studied it on detailed maps and looked at all the locations.It is a small neighborhood that covers less than a mile depending on how you measure it.I have formed my conclusions of way things happened in Oak Cliff on 11-22-1963First you must decide who is most believable and then take what you know and what is possible and put that together as best you can.Mr. Armstrong answers his own puzzle in the second paragraph, "It is not possible"it takes two or three oswalds to make it work.I believe there were two people involved but only ONE Oswald.
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

You guys rock - the Armstrong article reminded me of the beer buying and all - I printed it out and will read it tonight. Thanks!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

i can't vouch for this web site but loads of rambler infohttp://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/17th_Issue/fp.html
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

here is a look at John Armstrongs "New Look"http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.ba ... tters.html
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dallas Sheriff's Office & The Nash Rambler Stations Car:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDl5pDJr ... re=related
Bruce Patrick Brychek

OSWALD AND THE RAMBLER, OR THE BUS AND TAXI?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.19.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers.01.14.2010 - Mr. Chad Duncan Posted this interesting Headline.An excellent discussion evolved by some of the best JFK MurderSolved Forum Members covering some interesting facts, pointsof information, and opinions.This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlinesand Posts about LHO here on the JFK Murder Solved Forum.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of thissubject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.