A Couple of Things I Just Don't Believe

JFK Assassination
Charles Rinehart

Re: A Couple of Things I Just Don't Believe

Post by Charles Rinehart »

Since I have been little, and started reading about the assassination, I always thought something smelled bad about it. I believe James Files. It's the only thing that makes sense. He had the perfect weapon for the job. And keep in mind Remington doesn't know for sure if they had the ammunition for the firearm in question. Fact is the gun was available at the time this happened.Now, maybe it's a little trumped up-I just don't believe Oswald was able to do this with the rifle he had(supposedly). That rifle had a history of locking up at the worst times.Also, Oswald tried to shoot a General and missed a point blank shot on this guy. A few days before he "shot Kennedy".Just my thoughts. And I believe Holt, Rogers, and Harrelson were the tramps.
Charles Rinehart

Post by Charles Rinehart »

I've been reading some of the responses, and I think we can admit this was probably the most diabolical way to get rid of a President.Some things don't add up-and I believe that's what we're SUPPOSED to think.This assassination has always haunted me-it was spooky, and has so many loose ends that I think on the movie JFK it's a riddle in a riddle that will never be solved.Oswald didn't do this-he was no sharpshooter-and to do what he did from a third floor window with as tree in the way, and the pressure of knowing he has a limited "window" to kill Kennedy, and doing it with an out of date weapon that would frequently lock up is just BS.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Welcome to the forum Charles.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:I still say the three tramps were Holt, Rogers and Harrelson. I would put major money on Harrelson DEFINITELY being one of the three. I also believe Rogers and Holt were as well. I posted the photo of who I believe was Hunt earlier in this thread. Remember the fake identifications of the Secret Service agents near the knoll? Guess who supplied them? Chauncey Holt. Lois Gibson has an excellent track record in terms of her expertise.well I say that I'm right. BTW who was right about sara carter?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pennyworth wrote:Bob wrote:I still say the three tramps were Holt, Rogers and Harrelson. I would put major money on Harrelson DEFINITELY being one of the three. I also believe Rogers and Holt were as well. I posted the photo of who I believe was Hunt earlier in this thread. Remember the fake identifications of the Secret Service agents near the knoll? Guess who supplied them? Chauncey Holt. Lois Gibson has an excellent track record in terms of her expertise.well I say that I'm right. BTW who was right about sara carter? You were for sure PP.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Thank you
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Bob wrote:I still say the three tramps were Holt, Rogers and Harrelson. I would put major money on Harrelson DEFINITELY being one of the three. I also believe Rogers and Holt were as well. I posted the photo of who I believe was Hunt earlier in this thread. Remember the fake identifications of the Secret Service agents near the knoll? Guess who supplied them? Chauncey Holt. Lois Gibson has an excellent track record in terms of her expertise.well I say that I'm right. BTW who was right about sara carter? Well I never heard of her. Look who she works for the Houston PD
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Welcome to the forum Charles.Indeed.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pennyworth wrote:Bob wrote:I still say the three tramps were Holt, Rogers and Harrelson. I would put major money on Harrelson DEFINITELY being one of the three. I also believe Rogers and Holt were as well. I posted the photo of who I believe was Hunt earlier in this thread. Remember the fake identifications of the Secret Service agents near the knoll? Guess who supplied them? Chauncey Holt. Lois Gibson has an excellent track record in terms of her expertise.well I say that I'm right. BTW who was right about sara carter? Indeed you were Paul. But, I've been right on a few things myself. By the way, Sara has been seen lurking again on the forum. No posts as of yet...but seen lurking. Probably reporting our comments to David Von Pein.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Pennyworth wrote:Bob wrote:I still say the three tramps were Holt, Rogers and Harrelson. I would put major money on Harrelson DEFINITELY being one of the three. I also believe Rogers and Holt were as well. I posted the photo of who I believe was Hunt earlier in this thread. Remember the fake identifications of the Secret Service agents near the knoll? Guess who supplied them? Chauncey Holt. Lois Gibson has an excellent track record in terms of her expertise.well I say that I'm right. BTW who was right about sara carter? Indeed you were Paul. But, I've been right on a few things myself. By the way, Sara has been seen lurking again on the forum. No posts as of yet...but seen lurking. Probably reporting our comments to David Von Pein. Your right Bob. Von Pein you know has so many adoring fans including Sara You can count his fans all on one hand.