Seamus Coogan on John Hankey

JFK Assassination
SeamusCoogan

Re: Thanks Bob and Co.

Post by SeamusCoogan »

kenmurray wrote:SeamusCoogan wrote:Well the Hankey piece going up as it did caught me unawares. It was a strange couple of days. I regret not being able to talk with you all a little more about why I did or said certain things or any questions you lot may have had. But I thank you all for your support. Ken yeah we should start that discussion on Northwoods but I'm just gonna be to busy this year. To really indulge. Hankey of course does deserve his say and I am sure he will reply. Sadly, my work load is just too high so I might pop in and take a peak sometime and comment on other things but my reply to Mr Hankey will likely be very long in coming. Fear not it will arrive.Thus I'm gonna be more than cool with taking a back seat and enjoying the fantastic moderation of the forum (thats all of you other guys Bob gets to much credit lol), the ideas and those little nuggets you guys come out with. Thus I look forward too to what our sleuths are gonna cook up this year. Trust me guys the smells from the kitchen are mighty tempting. Furthermore, I'm always there to lend a hand or be grumpy about some idea so you know where I'll be. I was tempted to get off of the entire forum indeed all of the ones I post on. Sheesh, but no way I couldn't do that here. So best of luck for the year. If anybody new here wants to contact me for anything outside of solved for anything urgent Bob, Ken, Joe, Phil, Pasquale, Kat and Thom (I think you do mate) have my details. I'm never to busy to lend a hand and I'll also be in touch with Ken, and Bob on CTKA related stuff and with Katisha, Dragoo and Joe on other projects on a fairly regular basis. So I'm around.That's right Seamus. You better be around my friend No hassles chief!
Bob

Re: Thanks Bob and Co.

Post by Bob »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Well the Hankey piece going up as it did caught me unawares. It was a strange couple of days. I regret not being able to talk with you all a little more about why I did or said certain things or any questions you lot may have had. But I thank you all for your support. Ken yeah we should start that discussion on Northwoods but I'm just gonna be to busy this year. To really indulge. Hankey of course does deserve his say and I am sure he will reply. Sadly, my work load is just too high so I might pop in and take a peak sometime and comment on other things but my reply to Mr Hankey will likely be very long in coming. Fear not it will arrive.Thus I'm gonna be more than cool with taking a back seat and enjoying the fantastic moderation of the forum (thats all of you other guys Bob gets to much credit lol), the ideas and those little nuggets you guys come out with. Thus I look forward too to what our sleuths are gonna cook up this year. Trust me guys the smells from the kitchen are mighty tempting. Furthermore, I'm always there to lend a hand or be grumpy about some idea so you know where I'll be. I was tempted to get off of the entire forum indeed all of the ones I post on. Sheesh, but no way I couldn't do that here. So best of luck for the year. If anybody new here wants to contact me for anything outside of solved for anything urgent Bob, Ken, Joe, Phil, Pasquale, Kat and Thom (I think you do mate) have my details. I'm never to busy to lend a hand and I'll also be in touch with Ken, and Bob on CTKA related stuff and with Katisha, Dragoo and Joe on other projects on a fairly regular basis. So I'm around.Seamus, good luck with all your endeavors this year my friend. I know you will be busy, but please don't be a stranger. I will also have quite a bit on my plate this year, but corresponding with you and my other friends here in the forum is ALWAYS a pleasure.
Dealey Joe

Re: Seamus Coogan on John Hankey

Post by Dealey Joe »

Seamus, who do you think we are gonna blame everything on if you are not around
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Seamus, who do you think we are gonna blame everything on if you are not around Answer: You Joe. Then you can tell everybody that "I'm just a patsy"
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Maybe you're alright after all, Seamus.Good on ya, mate, and much success-
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Dealey Joe wrote:Seamus, who do you think we are gonna blame everything on if you are not around Lol you know i'll say Bob.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

ThomZajac wrote:Maybe you're alright after all, Seamus.Good on ya, mate, and much success-Cheers mate and all the best to yourself and if you ever feel I need a stern spanking for anything email me lol.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Thanks guys thats pretty touching. I'm hoping Ill be back forum wise by the end of the year. I just emailed Bob to change my password or suspend my account as the temptation to leap in is just gonna be to much. But much love team to you all. Don't be strangers via the old emails.So without to much aplomb heres one of my fave songs dedicated to you lot. I think its fitting really the month in question as well the lyrics.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fpLHqyBxiQTill then team!!!!!
Phil Dragoo

LIfestyles of the Rich & Famous

Post by Phil Dragoo »

On the benches in the terminal talkin to the Zimmermanchecks you out he smilin that you got the glimmer, Manwith a parting promise just a single last requestdon't be strappin on that ganja stopped the show Midnight ExpressWe all be tunin in toLifestyles of The Rich & FamousSome die with a name, like our mate Seamus
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Stay in touch Seamus!!!!