This is how they role CTKA style.

JFK Assassination
Michael Dell

Re: This is how they role CTKA style.

Post by Michael Dell »

Bob wrote:Why is that? Why has the MSM blatantly suppressed information and knowingly lied about other aspects of this whole situation? It's simple...they are partners in crime. We don't live in the United States anymore, we live in the United Corporations now. The Corporations run the country and the world. Look at the Supreme Court ruling of a couple of weeks ago. Corporations run the media. Precisely! That's the real problem. People don't understand how the media works. A few good films on the subject are "Outfoxed," "Orwell Rolls in His Grave," and "The Century of the Self." Give 'em a whirl if you get the chance. But since "JFK" is the only prominent conspiracy film known to the masses, it gets held up as a work of fiction that "distorts" facts, while the countless mainstream History channel shows collude to warp the collective subconscious. Yet just try and get funding to make a mainstream conspiracy film. That's why I wonder how much longer we'll be allowed to have YouTube and other sources for alternative viewpoints...
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Yes seen them all how about the corporation.What was the name of Led Zeps lead singer Robert .....Hell you guys will help me out, Mike you should know his name.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Yes seen them all how about the corporation.What was the name of Led Zeps lead singer Robert .....Hell you guys will help me out, Mike you should know his name.Robert Plant, Seamus. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T12wRBAhcTY
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

SeamusCoogan wrote:What was the name of Led Zeps lead singer Robert .....Hell you guys will help me out, Mike you should know his name.Really? Whoa, you sure zinged me there. And after I just sent you a nice little note. I'm hoping this was just a playful jab. Otherwise I'm afraid it reminds me of that guy who used to be on "NewsRadio" and "The Ben Stiller Show." What was his name? Andy something. You should know.But let this be a lesson to all. Don't disagree with the great Seamus Coogan or you'll be labeled a plant. I guess I need to embrace the error of my ways. Please forgive me, Seamus. Your review was the single greatest piece of written work I've ever encountered. You, sir, are a giant amongst men. Dostoevsky? A fool. Fitzgerald? A naive with the pen.No, only the great Seamus Coogan and his infinite wisdom is worthy of our consideration. He is beyond reproach. A bastion of integrity and unmatched in his genius. I'm just thankful we can all stop thinking for ourselves now. Seamus Coogan has solved all the mysteries of life. He knows it all. And I, for one, am grateful. Oh, and by the way, Seamus has since told me that "no one here likes me" and I should "stick to hockey." Yes, he's a class act. And apparently 12. I bid you good day, sir.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

And sadly Robert for you I imagine most of this forum as well.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Fellas, this conversation has made me...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G23WO9S5F-s