RFK Thought Brother's Assassination Was Conspiracy

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: RFK Thought Brother's Assassination Was Conspiracy

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Seamus wrote-"I don't know if that order came from the Rockefellers, but I bet you they were in the room, and the room wasn't very crowded."A gem, Seamus, a real gem.Seamus is good, but that quote actually came from Stan if you look back on the thread.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

It's amazing I can even find my way out the front door these days-Good on you, Stan, great line!(And thanks, Bobby)
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Bob wrote:ThomZajac wrote:Seamus wrote-"I don't know if that order came from the Rockefellers, but I bet you they were in the room, and the room wasn't very crowded."A gem, Seamus, a real gem.Seamus is good, but that quote actually came from Stan if you look back on the thread.Damn you Bob denying my genius lol. Im not totally with the Rockefeller angle like Stan but thats a great bloody quote by the way. Its all very interesting. God if I did'nt have so much study I'd love to look into the angle that Stans advocating. I love that bit on Helms as Bobs said you get little gems and nuggets.
Bob

Post by Bob »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Bob wrote:ThomZajac wrote:Seamus wrote-"I don't know if that order came from the Rockefellers, but I bet you they were in the room, and the room wasn't very crowded."A gem, Seamus, a real gem.Seamus is good, but that quote actually came from Stan if you look back on the thread.Damn you Bob denying my genius lol. Im not totally with the Rockefeller angle like Stan but thats a great bloody quote by the way. Its all very interesting. God if I did'nt have so much study I'd love to look into the angle that Stans advocating. I love that bit on Helms as Bobs said you get little gems and nuggets.Seamus, you are still a genius in my mind, just look at your avatar. Liz was a beauty, both outward and INWARD.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, your a genius too with your avatar.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Have you noticed that Bob is giving that top secret Skull & Bones sign???
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Have you noticed that Bob is giving that top secret Skull & Bones sign??? No Skull & Bones symbolism there my friend. In fact it's actually the opposite...it means is give peace a chance...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RkIjtX3 ... re=related
John Zeroski

Post by John Zeroski »

Donald Gibson in The Kennedy Assassination Coverup, last chapter, suggested that the general nature of the assassination can now be established.He thought that there was a secret cabal buried in the Council on Foreign Relations that was responsible. He also thought that the Warren Commission should have been called the Dulles-McCloy Commission. (or vice-versa)Both were employees/agents of the Rockefeller organization.The assassination might easily have been planned by a study group attended by members of the CFO. Both McCloy and Dulles were heavily involved in CFO study groups.A close reading of the Shoup and Minter book titled Imperial Brain Trust goest into some detail about the CFO and their study groups.Who might have been involved in this particular study group? My guess is some of the people who were fired by Kennedy, and some their friends. If a Rockefeller were in attendance, I would guess it was John D the third. If a uniform were involved, I would guess Lemnitzer. I would toss in Dulles, McCloy, and Bissell.Bissell was an old hand in study groups. You can read him in action in the appendix of the CIA and the Cult of Intelligence.Took place in the Harold Pratt building in NYC, home of the CFO.The Eastern Establishment did it, IMO.
Bob

Post by Bob »

John Zeroski wrote:Donald Gibson in The Kennedy Assassination Coverup, last chapter, suggested that the general nature of the assassination can now be established.He thought that there was a secret cabal buried in the Council on Foreign Relations that was responsible. He also thought that the Warren Commission should have been called the Dulles-McCloy Commission. (or vice-versa)Both were employees/agents of the Rockefeller organization.The assassination might easily have been planned by a study group attended by members of the CFO. Both McCloy and Dulles were heavily involved in CFO study groups.A close reading of the Shoup and Minter book titled Imperial Brain Trust goest into some detail about the CFO and their study groups.Who might have been involved in this particular study group? My guess is some of the people who were fired by Kennedy, and some their friends. If a Rockefeller were in attendance, I would guess it was John D the third. If a uniform were involved, I would guess Lemnitzer. I would toss in Dulles, McCloy, and Bissell.Bissell was an old hand in study groups. You can read him in action in the appendix of the CIA and the Cult of Intelligence.Took place in the Harold Pratt building in NYC, home of the CFO.The Eastern Establishment did it, IMO.Excellent post John.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Thanks for these posts. This area of discussion is what I find most interesting, and the question of who ordered the assassination is the essential question.The bottom up approach, starting with the events of Dealey Plaza is fascinating to be sure, but it when it comes down to the particulars it becomes a diversion and winds up greatly dividing the conspiracy community. I agree with the notion that while the CIA was the central component in planning and carrying out the assassination and coverup (it had lots of enthusiastic of course) there was 'something above' the agency that gave the order. That's what makes a conspiracy so difficult to swallow for so many; it requires understanding that what we see as government is in fact 'theater.' Successful Americans who have worked hard for what they have are not going to be very receptive to this line of thinking as it would diminish so much of what they have achieved.Plus, it is scary and depressing.Nevertheless, it seems to me a compelling/overwhelming case has been made that this country is run by people who were not elected, hold no official government position, and are largely invisible to everyone watching the show.Wish I could end on a witty, upbeat note, but I just can't seem to find it.Thomps. A top-down schematic of the assassination according to Gibson would be very cool.....