JAMES FETZER on JUDYTH VARY BAKER

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: JAMES FETZER on JUDYTH VARY BAKER

Post by Dealey Joe »

you know Bob just thinking about this threat thing.It is different if you are the one threatened I am sure.Someone like Judyth, who is threatened and also have been attaked.Ii am not sure just how I would react.It would be hard to shake or shrug off.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Threatening anyone is bad, but threatening or hurting a woman is as low as one can get. I once saw a guy hit a women when I was working one night at a club, and I went absolutely beserk on the guy. The act is just plain gutless.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Dealey Joe wrote:I want to express my regards to Jim Fetzer for taking this stand in favor of Judyth.when so many of the so called researchers are trying to discredit her it is a breath of fresh air.We all make the beds we lay in and Judyth is no exception but sometime we get involved in things we cannot controlJudyth was just a young impressionable gal who was exposed to things that would make your head swim.Judyth knows things that someone does not want us to know, she may not even be aware of exactly what it is.I think it might be more the cancer thing than LHO.There have been very few who have stood beside her all these years. Wim, Jim and a few others.Also to thank you all here for supporting her.I am afraid there are some plants in the conspiracy group who's job it is to keep things disrupted and chasing rainbows.It is high time to get back to basics and to discover the key players in Dallas.There are some who have never been looked at and the pieces of the puzzle put together.Untill this happens we will never really know what happened for sure in Dallas.Some of these are.Porter Bledsoe.H.H.Grant.J.D.Tippit.William R. Dobkins.Robert Kaffke.Jack Rubenstein and others.Most or all of these people were in Oak Cliff on 11-22-1963we have a big start on accomplishing this with the Bledsoe document that most all the researcher GuRue'ssay is a fake.Now we also have the UPI report on H.H.Grant but we still do not know who he was.I am on the trail of Porter Bledsoe and William Ray Dobkins.it is kinda odd that most researchers think Mary Bledsoe was jusy a crazy old woman, how funny.Hey gumshoe. God id love to help you out on tippit joe. I'm just up to my head in uni at the moment and Id stick with dobkins. I think thats important the parrallels with vallee are interesting and oakcliff is very much so.
kenmurray

The "Magic Bullet Theory" and a coup d' etat in AMerica

Post by kenmurray »

From James Fetzer's blog:http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Of course, the ghost of Allen Dulles ("that little Kennedy--he thought he was a god") is still screaming at Lifton, "You've got NOTHING! You've shown me NOTHING!"All these earthquakes are merely an angry Dulles pacing the floor of Hell.Lol I love that one bud!
kenmurray

The Arguing and Bickering At The Education Forum

Post by kenmurray »

Sometimes, I go check out their forum even though I'm not a member. Another reason why this Forum rules.http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... m=126Check out the thread about Judyth.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I just totally do not understand Mr. Jim White's stand on Judyth.What is his reasoning? She does not pass who's test?I would like to give Jim a mark of credibility but it seams his research is the only one he believes??I'm concerned about his attitude.Maybe he is burned out?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Joe, you mean Jack White. I have a ton of respect for Jack as a researcher, but I obviously disagree with him about Judyth and James Files. Overall though, Jack's work has been outstanding, especially his work on the many identities of Lee Harvey Oswald and the Zapruder film being altered. Doug Horne's book has certainly validated that last example, that's for sure. Being a quasi-researcher myself, I don't agree with every opinion regarding the JFK assassination from folks like White, Jim Marrs, Robert Groden, Jim DiEugenio and Wim. I do believe a LOT of what they have written and suggested however, but I and others have pushed the envelope a little in terms of certain areas of belief, as do you Joe. That is what good researchers do. Jack was called a kook when he suggested the Zapruder film was altered. David Lifton was called the same thing when he wrote his book. Horne validated both of their opinions in his book, through solid evidence and testimony. James Fetzer believes in Judyth, while many others don't. Marrs believes that Files is very credible, while others don't. It's up to all of us researchers to continue this quest for knowledge and truth and to validate what others do or don't believe. But we have to be respectful of everyone's opinions, as we (the CT team) are in this together.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well I have respect for Jack White but do not understand his stance on the total disbeliefe of Judyth and James.He has come to an unbending conclusion about them. I just don't understand this.Jack has certainly acomplished a great deal in his life as a researcher.Just like the Zapruder film. I would like to believe it is original but keep an open mind in case someone shows me different.I do need to see the proof of the deception. I agree the head shot looks to have a problem.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

This issue continues to retain interest. I've been watching Fetzer's battle with Judyth's critics for the last week or so. Now both Wim and James files are getting mentioned in the issue too. Judyth now claims that Files knows things about LHO that only someone close to him would know. Interesting.....