JAMES FETZER on JUDYTH VARY BAKER

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: JAMES FETZER on JUDYTH VARY BAKER

Post by kenmurray »

JDThomas wrote:This issue continues to retain interest. I've been watching Fetzer's battle with Judyth's critics for the last week or so. Now both Wim and James files are getting mentioned in the issue too. Judyth now claims that Files knows things about LHO that only someone close to him would know. Interesting.....JD, I know what you mean. It seems that Jack White is going on with his relentless attack on Judyth which does bother me. She deserves better even if you don't agree with everything she says. Seems like David Lifton is on her as well.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I hear rumors that Judyth will be doing more intterviews with Fetzer
neab

Post by neab »

kenmurray wrote:JD, I know what you mean. It seems that Jack White is going on with his relentless attack on Judyth which does bother me. She deserves better even if you don't agree with everything she says. Seems like David Lifton is on her as well.I'm undecided on her myself, but tbh, if she is lying then I think he has every right to be agressive in his approach towards her. Why would you want to be on nice terms with someone lying about the biggest murder case of the last century.I think he's annoyed that she's getting fetzer on his side whom jack prolly likes as a researcher.Remember, in his mind, the case was closed on her years ago on the dellarosa forum when they found holes in her story. So , understandable why he would be tired of hearing about her. Like I said, im not sure myself either way, but can see both sides views.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Spreading truth via interviews and radios and books is good. Organizing the professionally done exhumation of JFK is better. Educating people that admitting truth is not loosing face is the best.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think Fetzers psyco guy hit the nail on the head, something I have come to suspicion,Judyth may be hounded and watched not so much because of LHO but for what she discouvered about cancer that the medical conspirators do not want us to know.possibly she is not really aware of the exact nature of what she stumbled on.She may well have discovered the cure for cancer and don't even know it.or maybe she does.She has nothing to gain and much to lose admitting her involvement with LHO.She has lost her ability to live in her homeland.lost the love and ability to be with her family and grandchildren.lives in poverty as everything of value has been stolen from her.has to change her residency of the country she lives in every 190 days.What evidence would be covincing to a researcher?We actually would not believe it if we saw it happen.Far too many witnesses have been overlooked and/or protected over the years.people that should have been investigated and listened to, now they are mostly gone and all we can do is chase their shadows.I do not intend to read 400 books about what someone thinks happened.No I guess we can't be sure about James Files and Judyth Baker but we cantake a "most likely" view of them, they are still alive and talking.Files is not well and may not be with us much longer.because of researcher filling him full of holes he has said "enough"In their own ways James and Judyth are both in prison.James has a chance of getting his freedom but doubtful Judyth ever will.judyth is still attempting to tell Lees story but her health may also be in question.She lives on 900 bucks a month, lives in the only countrys that will accept her.winter temps much below zero all winter taking 2/3 or more of her income.If not for people who dare for her she would starve and freeze.What is wrong with taking their word and faded memories of what the can remember?What does it cost? who else is a first hand witness?The difference between researchers or CT and the LN'ers are the way we look at things.It is easy to be a LN'er you already know what happened and are not searching for anything.CT'ers are coinstantly searching and will never agree on what happened.IMO This thing will never be resolved untill both sides meet in the middle.As for me I have NO PROBLEM believing James and Judyth. their stories make senseand easy to believe.I will stake my life on Judyth as I have come to know her. She is not lying.If we do not hear her out then "Shame On Us"
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Fetzer has said that Judyth is half blind and is using a Hungarian keyboard with her computer.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ken yes she does have vision problems and old out of date eyewear.her computer is a piece of junk and she desperatly needs her computer.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

If ypu have not done so,please pre-order Judyths new book.it will help on printing costs.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Don't forget to pre-order your copy of Judyth's new book.It will be well worth the effort and help Judyth also.http://judythvarybaker.com/
kenmurray

Fetzer,Lifton, and Jack White

Post by kenmurray »

Things getting more heated over at the education forum:http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... &start=765