JAMES FETZER on JUDYTH VARY BAKER

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: JAMES FETZER on JUDYTH VARY BAKER

Post by Dealey Joe »

I don't know what to think about Jack White?He and Armstrongs attempt to impose the Lee/Harvey thing is hilariousCan they really believe this? As Jack is accusing JVB of not being able to PROVE things i have to wonder how he plans to prove his suggestion of the two LHO'susing the pictures below?Another thing "Margurite sold her young son to the CIA?give me a break here, What would he be worth as a 12 year old?I for one am fed up with Mr. White.he maintains these are different people?No, different people have failed to correct for lens differences ect. or outright forgery?What do you think?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Not different. It's all Lee Harvey Oswald.
AnthonyAthletic

Post by AnthonyAthletic »

Basically each photo has the same cleft and dimples in the chin/right and left of the centre of the chin.The real give away, just check out the left ear, bumps on the left ear on all photos.The ears have it, you can't get away from hereditary ears.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

another giveaway is Lee's mouth the way he does that lip lift ont the left sidemore in some pics than other also more pronounced in later years.you are correct about the ears match quite well.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

looks like Lifton is joining White in the insanity.makes me wonder if Fetzer can survive, he does have a few on his side too.Jim is doing a good job of bringing up the possibility of White's pictures possibly being forgeries or altered.White is pretty good at doctoring photos and making thins what they are not.just look at the progression of the badgeman photos he and dunkle worked on.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Judyth answers Liftonhttp://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=Search&CODE=simpleresults&sid=88e6a1f85abd25054ce073ee816dcd28&highlite=james+fetzer
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

check this History.com outthey say Judyth invented Aids?does this seem to push Bugliosi's bookhttp://www.history.com/videos/jfk-assassion-co ... gainst-jfk
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

An answer to Armstrongs Harvey & Lee.http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/parnell/h%26l1.htm
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I am saddened by what is going on at the Education Forum.it makes me really proud to be a CT''rI wonder just how long Fetzer can hold out against his agnostic peers.If he values his status with this flock of Buzards, i doubt he can continue this mission.it makes me wonder why he gives a ratsass about that bunch.also where is he attempting to go with Judyths story.Ideas?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Joe, I see that Mark Lane has joined the Education forum.Post #1 New MemberGroup: ValidatingPosts: 2Joined: 30-March 10Member No.: 6312I have been reading the postings for sometime now. I wish to express my deep appreciation for all of you who have commented on my work. I also have an announcement to make. After ten years I have now completed my autobiography. It took awhile since I have been practicing law for about one quarter of the life of the American judicial system. The book is Dancing With Bullies and is, I believe, the best thing I have written. For more information please contact me by email at mlane@marklane.com.I will, of course, respond on this forum to questions or observations about Rush To Judgment, Plausible Denial and the fiction work of Vincent Bugliosi who apparently still believes that the world is flat. Rush To Judgment was thoroughly vetted by the CIA in 1966, before it was published. Somehow, that agency obtained a copy even before I did. It was unable to point to a single error in the book according to a CIA Memorandum that I was able to secure by Court Order under the Freedom of Information Act. If you read Bugliosi’s book, you will discover that he relied almost exclusively upon discredited FBI and CIA assertions about the facts.