John McAdams

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: John McAdams And His Book Of Logic

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Sorry Ken, that's one book I won't be adding to my collection. The book belongs in the fiction section of the library, just like the books by Posner and Bugliosi, along side of the Warren Report. I'm still waiting for Von Pein to give his stellar review of the book on Amazon before it comes out in Nov. just like he did with Bugliosi's book before it came out.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Sorry Ken, that's one book I won't be adding to my collection. The book belongs in the fiction section of the library, just like the books by Posner and Bugliosi, along side of the Warren Report. I'm still waiting for Von Pein to give his stellar review of the book on Amazon before it comes out in Nov. just like he did with Bugliosi's book before it came out. Mr. Von Pein, aka Mr. Chicken, can't be pleased about the fact that hundreds of people have been sickened in a salmonella outbreak linked to eggs in four states and possibly more. Maybe he should worry about the chickens and not so much about his "reviews".
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The astute professor's book is now available Bob and Joe.http://www.amazon.com/JFK-Assassination ... =1-1Notice NO customer reviews yet. Not even one by Von Pein. Here Tom Rossely break down some of McAdams so-called logic:http://whokilledjfk.net/mcadams%20book.htm
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ken are you going to purchase one so Bob can read it?
Phil Dragoo

McCrap

Post by Phil Dragoo »

". . .shot at another person, Gen. Edwin Walker. . . ."Uh, no, McCrap, wrong again.The General held the bullet in his hand, which had penetrated wooden screen molding, copper weatherstrip, masonry plaster, steel lath and was thought by law enforcement to be of .30-06 caliber.The eyewitness saw not one but two men leaving in two cars--yet Oswald was said by that fount of reliability Marina to be unable to drive.In fact for seven months authorities were pursuing other leads and it was only after Oswald was dead that Marina parroted the Walker fable.Walker remained adamant the bullet in evidence had been switched with the actual bullet he observed up close with a combat soldier's eye.And at last are we to believe that the world-class sniper firing blindly through a live oak in full foliage at a target moving away on the bias with deadly effect would at a quarter of the distance miss a quarry sitting in a chair idly holding a coffee cup.McCrap's book is shovel-ready as a masterpiece of defecatory extrusion.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Ken are you going to purchase one so Bob can read it? Joe, I doubt Bob would even look at the pictures. His dog Vincent wouldn't look at it either lol.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:Ken are you going to purchase one so Bob can read it? Joe, I doubt Bob would even look at the pictures. His dog Vincent wouldn't look at it either lol.Good one Joe! Ken is right, however if I had a cat, the pages of the book would line the cat litter box.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

A review of McAdam's book by Frank Cassano:http://www.ctka.net/reviews/mcadams_review.htmlCassano was also on BOR last thursday. Here is the archived show:http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2011.html
Phil Dragoo

Frank Cassano dissects John McAdams

Post by Phil Dragoo »

KenThanks for that link. I just read Frank Cassano's painful review of John McAdams' extension of the Vincent Bugliosi method: you people are idiots, the witnesses are idiots, I'm the genius and I'll tell you everything you need to know:Oswald did it. Alone. Now go on about your business and leave the thinking to the geniuses.McAdams lives in a world with Dave Perry and Larry Dunkel and Dave Reitzes and six billion liars, whores, gypsies, tramps, thieves.I would say McAdams represents all the lone-nutters who are, as Charles Drago says, either cognitively impaired or complicit.The insufferable Gerald Posner (who defended the late Ahmed Walid Karzai accused of being a CIA tool and druglord) and V. Bugliosi (whom Mark Lane eviscerates in Last Word: My Indictment of the CIA in the Murder of JFK).The Church Lady herself, the delirium tremens poster child Chris Matthews, the late snob Peter Jennings, the liar of the Twentieth Century Walter Cronkite, and so on and so forth and scooby dooby do.Nice how Cassano pulls in Abraham Bolden--people talk about a high-tech lynching: here's a frame and imprisonment.The big fiftieth is coming. Time to resist the Big Lie
Bob

Re: Frank Cassano dissects John McAdams

Post by Bob »

Phil Dragoo wrote:KenThanks for that link. I just read Frank Cassano's painful review of John McAdams' extension of the Vincent Bugliosi method: you people are idiots, the witnesses are idiots, I'm the genius and I'll tell you everything you need to know:Oswald did it. Alone. Now go on about your business and leave the thinking to the geniuses.McAdams lives in a world with Dave Perry and Larry Dunkel and Dave Reitzes and six billion liars, whores, gypsies, tramps, thieves.I would say McAdams represents all the lone-nutters who are, as Charles Drago says, either cognitively impaired or complicit.The insufferable Gerald Posner (who defended the late Ahmed Walid Karzai accused of being a CIA tool and druglord) and V. Bugliosi (whom Mark Lane eviscerates in Last Word: My Indictment of the CIA in the Murder of JFK).The Church Lady herself, the delirium tremens poster child Chris Matthews, the late snob Peter Jennings, the liar of the Twentieth Century Walter Cronkite, and so on and so forth and scooby dooby do.Nice how Cassano pulls in Abraham Bolden--people talk about a high-tech lynching: here's a frame and imprisonment.The big fiftieth is coming. Time to resist the Big LieFirst...thanks again for the information Link Murraydale! Secondly, Phil...you nailed it AGAIN!