JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Jesse on NBC Today

Post by Bob »

Joe...Books-A-Million.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Joe...Books-A-Million.I don't have a Books-A-Million in my town. We do have a bookstore but it's more likely should be called Books-A-Few.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, I'm shocked. I thought for sure that you would pick up Karl Rove's book as well. But maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea after all. If Vincent had seen you with that book, he might have an Oswald homicidal look on his face and tear that book into bits and pieces.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob, I'm shocked. I thought for sure that you would pick up Karl Rove's book as well. But maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea after all. If Vincent had seen you with that book, he might have an Oswald homicidal look on his face and tear that book into bits and pieces. Indeed Ken. Plus, just a couple of feet away from Jesse's book was Sarah Palin's. I had a disgusted look on my face when I saw that piece of crap, that has been torn apart by critics who were actually in Alaska with Palin as she tells her mountain of lies about her history in this book. By the way, Jesse was on Real Time with Bill Maher last night. Maher brought up Jesse's book when he introduced him, but never once talked about the book in his interview. Maher is scared shitless to bring up anything about 9/11, just like Jesse said on BOR a few weeks ago.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I'm sure too that Maher would get canned from his job if he mentioned 9/11.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

Jesse should be President
Bob

Post by Bob »

R Croxford wrote:Jesse should be PresidentHe would get my vote. When it comes to politics, whether one is a Democrat or Republican, I know I won't get fooled again...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIHJ9RMAVGIJust follow the lobbyist money.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, have you finished reading Jesse's book yet? I'm about halfway through Horne's Vol 5 book.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes...I read Jesse's book. I guess the book sales are going well for Jesse too, unlike the door stop authored by Vincent Bugliosi. What are your impressions of Volume 5 by Doug Horne?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Yes...I read Jesse's book. I guess the book sales are going well for Jesse too, unlike the door stop authored by Vincent Bugliosi. What are your impressions of Volume 5 by Doug Horne?Like it so far Bob. Stuff on LBJ and his scandals are quite interesting.