JFK Assassination
dankbaar

A few people don't like me at Lancer.

Post by dankbaar »

I guess truth is not appreciated by everyone

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboar ... 47695&page
ArjanBoes

Post by ArjanBoes »

I just voted for you to stay,...However,... I still wonder why you keep up the fight. There's no need for you to keep trying to convince these people on Lancer.
They accuse you of not being open for their theories and in fact you are acting the same by denieing their theories.
My point of view is : If they don't want to work together with you,..just let them be and find people who do support you and try to get your story out through them.
You can't change a Muslim into a Christian just by making war on the internet and the other way round doesn't work also.
I'm not 100% convinced James Files is the Grassy Knoll Shooter but I'm open enough to discuss the possibiltity. I won't flame you because you're 1000% sure and I won't flame Lancer people because the have other thoughts.
You have my support in this matter because I like you and you are sincere I can't however defend the James Files Story like you do because I don't know enough about the whole JFK case.

Boes
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Some comments received:

So?

I simply accept that they will not embrace any position that is not good for their business.

Welcome to the club.

Now you know why I quite dealing with JFK Lancer a long time ago! Nothing but a bunch of unlearned idiots who do not read!
Hang in there, the more flack you get from this type of source, the closer you are to the TRUTH! I became convinced that some of the JFKLancer people are employed by US Intelligence agencies to spread DISINFORMATION! Just as Nagell told Dick Russell, the JFK murder plot was entirely a USA internal domestic plot.

At the Lancer site, it also says no new members will be able to post
their notes on this subject.
It sounds like you don't need people like this. It's too controlled and
distracts from the real facts.

So..’they don’t like you’ at LANCER. They don’t like me either…or put it this way, ‘I’..fired them.

I realized long ago that the Lancer forum is a disinformation site. I wonder to what end for those who register. Be careful

I'd rather see you use other routes to reach critical mass.

Tell them to get stuffed, life will go on and the truth be known WITHOUT the Lancer forum.

What is wrong with those people? I took a quick look
and it's like junior high there. Can they not focus on
getting more investigation into the murder instead of
attacking fellow researchers (if indeed all of THEM
are in fact researchers)? The ones who accuse you of
trying to get rich cracked me up. Surely you have LOST
a lot of money trying to get the truth out there.
Don't waste your time on those people.

Don't worry about any forum. It is their loss if they take you out.