BOB'S ARTICLE IS ON CTKA

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

GREAT JOB BOB ON BOR!!!!

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, you did quite well on BOR. Well done. Applause, Applause. I'm surprised though that since you been living in Florida, you had a southern accent by now.
Bob

Re: BOB'S ARTICLE IS ON CTKA

Post by Bob »

Thanks Ken, but like anything else in life, the first time is always the most awkward or not as regimented as one would like. But all in all, I had fun. I wanted to say a lot more, but hopefully there will be more time for that down the road. I did mention the forum, but I wanted to say much more about the work and efforts of this forum in terms of excellent research. Speaking of the forum, thanks to Joe, Len told me that one of Jim D's segments tonight was about the information that Joe found out about Von Pein, as they discussed Jim's story about the "comic" known as Von Pein.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bob you done well my manAced it for a first timerI lost the program right at the end and then it came on and you said another word or two then gone for good.i hope it will be archived so i can listen again tomorrow.WELL DONE you are now a Movie star(radio)
kenmurray

BOB''S BOR APPEARANCE NOW ARCHIVED

Post by kenmurray »

Joe, your in luck. The show is already archived , along with Jim D's.http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2010.html
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Congrats Bob!Can someone tell me again what I have to download in order to listen in?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thom all you need to do is go to the Black op site and look at archived shows shows and select the show you want to seeyou will need quicktime player, if you dont have it you can download it from the B.O. site
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Quicktime- thanks Joe!
katisha

Post by katisha »

Or RealPlayer works too, Thom - that's what I listen to the archived shows with.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

that is a very good article
Phil Dragoo

Bob Fox on Black Op Radio

Post by Phil Dragoo »

BobI just listened to your interview with Len on Black Op Radio--in its entirety.An hour of calm and reasoned discussion, not a single paranoid outburst of hysteria--we've been lied to by Gerald Posner and Vincent Bugliosi and Tom Hanks.You refer to 75%/25%--I submit we could put that to a poll and get a 9:1 with a state-of-the-art media presentation of The Assassinations/The Unspeakable/Inside the ARRB plus a buffet of your favorite researchers.The Manhattan Project took hundreds of thousands of workers and hundreds of millions of dollars, but with a calm, resonant narrator (ahem, you), and some video from (Gil Jesus, Pat Speer, et al) using the data points from above sources and more, the people are ready for the truth.Keep it simple. One day; one event. I submit no media will touch it; no politician will touch it. Not the most maverick of any stripe. It would mean evicting all the powerful and their propagandists, all the officers and all the spooks. All have guilty knowledge.That would be a revolution. What we have is business as usual. Fifty years on.What would we call the public acknowlegement of the crime of the last century. The recognition that they were all "privy to who struck John".