Hosting Comedy Central Soon?

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Hosting Comedy Central Soon?

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jim D's article on David Von Peinhttp://www.ctka.net/2010/dvp.htmlVonPein is causing a little stir on some of the Conspiracy forums as I am sure is his exact intentions.Lets see what we know about Mr. VonPein.DVP is a real person. he was born in a North Easter Indiana city that 'is know for its strong Quaker heritage,and visited by Ruth Paine in 1963, Richmond, Indiana.VonPein seems to be from Germanic and/or Dutch extract his family being associated with the Star Piano co. and a leader in the record production business eventuallyto be home for early recording artist like Gene Autry and Hoagy Charmichaeland later becoming a Decca record asset.David was born two days after Christmas in 1961as he points out he was just 2 years old in 1963 when Ruth Hyde Paine visited there.http://ruth-paine.blogspot.com/The VonPein family seems to be financially advantaged as is noticed by his brother Tim's activitiesTim is just the opposite of David. Tim is all out in the open with his entire life exposed.with a few exceptions that shows on Tim's web site there is little mention of David and a few Photos up until 1991David is as much in the spotlight as brother Tim but in a clandestine way as you can see.Tim and David are almost exact opposites. My firs opinion was that they were one and the same.http://www.timvp.comDavid also seems to be involved in what brother Tim calls his business, a KFC franchise located in Plainfield, IndianaAvailable records show David as having always lived at the same address with brother Tim and worked in the KFC business at least until 1991 or maybe longer. It seems as though now he has retired to Amazon Book Reviews and Forum bashing.and possibly no longer living with brother Tim?Tim and David both show strong leanings toward the entertainment industry.What is he up too. who is behind him?These are things we will eventually find out.Maybe if he is not enjoying himself too much he maight come from behind his veil and at least debate with Jim D.Maybe it is just that he enjoys screwing with other peoples minds?
kenmurray

Re: Hosting Comedy Central Soon?

Post by kenmurray »

Joe, Von Pein will never debate Jim D on BOR.1. He doesn't want the world to know who he really is.2. He prefers to hide under his computer all day with his skirt on and type all his silly "paper debates".3. He claims that his reason for not a debate on the airwaves is because he has "stage fright". Yeah right, David, Tim or who ever. 4. He is nothing more than a pompous ass that craves attention by putting his blog, his you tube channel, and his "paper debates" at the end of EVERYONE of his posts.5. He doesn't have time for a debate because he spends 24/7 praising his lord and master Buglosi's book on every forum that will allow him as a member.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Maybe he is just doing the job he is being paid for.He is not quite as invisable as he thinks.
andries

Post by andries »

I dont want to spend energie about Von Pein or von Shirach i dont know who is more worse Von schirach got a real hard on when hitler was satisfied.Von Pein alway,s wil have a hard on as long as there be Hitlers arround in the US.The bigger the lie the more people will believe it.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Andrieswhat brought you out of the woodwork?I didn't say a word about Ed
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I think Andries knows there are other things besides Ed.
Phil Dragoo

Jim DiEugenio vs. David Von Pein

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I've just read Jim DiEugenio's article on David Von Pein. I don't watch this Colbert show, but it's clear that Von Pein concedes the weakness of his position by his continual refusal to debate Jim DiEugenio.The eight points regarding CE 399 are very much to the point: Vincent Bugliosi fancies himself the prosecutor's prosecutor, but could not possibly answer these questions--just as the lip-locked Von Pein could never ask them.Where indeed are the initials on the bullet?How indeed did the magic bullet get from the little boy's gurney from either the body of the president or the body of the governor?How did the pointed hunting bullet become the rounded military bullet?These people are anything but agents of truth. McAdams poses as "Paul Nolan" and throws the accusation of "pedophile": http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/mcadams.htmTalk about birth certificates: "Gary Mack" is Larry DunkelNow it's hard to tell if David Von Pein is real or Colonel Sanders
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Phil, Pompous Von Pein and his mom think that he looks like Tom Selleck.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Dealey Joe wrote:Jim D's article on David Von Peinhttp://www.ctka.net/2010/dvp.htmlVonPein is causing a little stir on some of the Conspiracy forums as I am sure is his exact intentions.Lets see what we know about Mr. VonPein.DVP is a real person. he was born in a North Easter Indiana city that 'is know for its strong Quaker heritage,and visited by Ruth Paine in 1963, Richmond, Indiana.VonPein seems to be from Germanic and/or Dutch extract his family being associated with the Star Piano co. and a leader in the record production business eventuallyto be home for early recording artist like Gene Autry and Hoagy Charmichaeland later becoming a Decca record asset.David was born two days after Christmas in 1961as he points out he was just 2 years old in 1963 when Ruth Hyde Paine visited there.http://ruth-paine.blogspot.com/The VonPein family seems to be financially advantaged as is noticed by his brother Tim's activitiesTim is just the opposite of David. Tim is all out in the open with his entire life exposed.with a few exceptions that shows on Tim's web site there is little mention of David and a few Photos up until 1991David is as much in the spotlight as brother Tim but in a clandestine way as you can see.Tim and David are almost exact opposites. My firs opinion was that they were one and the same.http://www.timvp.comDavid also seems to be involved in what brother Tim calls his business, a KFC franchise located in Plainfield, IndianaAvailable records show David as having always lived at the same address with brother Tim and worked in the KFC business at least until 1991 or maybe longer. It seems as though now he has retired to Amazon Book Reviews and Forum bashing.and possibly no longer living with brother Tim?Tim and David both show strong leanings toward the entertainment industry.What is he up too. who is behind him?These are things we will eventually find out.Maybe if he is not enjoying himself too much he maight come from behind his veil and at least debate with Jim D.Maybe it is just that he enjoys screwing with other peoples minds?alsoAbout me Name: David Robert Von PeinDate Of Birth: Wednesday, December 27, 1961Hometown: Richmond, Indiana USAPrimary Occupation: Battling JFK conspiracy kooks
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Colonel Von Pein:Primary Occupation: Thinks he's Col. SandersSecondary Occupation: Losing the War of battling Conspiracy Kooks.