Roger Craig

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Dealey Joe »

well if he drove from Dealey and went directly to 10th & patton he could have made itbut there was a lot more going on.Judyth thinks LHO went to his roomI am not sure yet that he did but she is swaying my thinking.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

ok let me do this i will do the trip myself i haven tried it yet let me see if i can do it and i will let you know ill have to guess the rout he would have took and research to make sure of the roads that were there i dont know if there are any road changes sence then and i will let you know for sure im only going by what i have been toldPennyworth wrote:Was it possible to get from the grassy knoll to the scene of Tippet's murder in approximately 26 minutes?[/quote]I believe your statement ...but for the record I am taking the part of a trial attorney ..now exactly why couldn't the rambler do 3-4 miles through town in 26 minutes?[/quote]OK I'll answer my own questions..The streets were jammed with traffic.Some streets were blocked off. Some traffic was blocked up.[/quote]
Phil Dragoo

Roger Craig: inconvenient witness

Post by Phil Dragoo »

JerryI bought my VHS tape of Two Men in Dallas in 1997. Mark Lane and Roger Craig. I found him in this tape--and in all the various references--consistently credible.I can see that his witness and unwavering testimony to a) the Mauser 7.65; and, 2) the Rambler wagon picking up Oswald, was very inconvenient. His refusal to back down cost him his life--after several obvious attempts.Anything you have to add to these two points--as well as anything else important to you--will be welcome here.In my view, Roger Craig presents the best of the patriotic American, the quiet unashamed defender of truth--and the cowards who hounded him to the final cowardly murder represent the worst, the lowest level, that of the killers of the president.Looking forward to your research project's completion and release.
Jerry Craig

Re: Roger Craig: inconvenient witness

Post by Jerry Craig »

i just want to add that if his daughter sees any of this she will cause a problem she thinks he was a coward and i argued with her for several months so she is not very creditable if you happen to talk to her she says she has rogers badge but she wont show it to merobert groden gave me a dvd of two men in dallas im prowd of my uncle no matter what other people sayand i do beleve he was murdered my grandfather told the police one story and the family the truth becouse he was scared for his life alsoso thank you for beliveing in himPhil Dragoo wrote:JerryI bought my VHS tape of Two Men in Dallas in 1997. Mark Lane and Roger Craig. I found him in this tape--and in all the various references--consistently credible.I can see that his witness and unwavering testimony to a) the Mauser 7.65; and, 2) the Rambler wagon picking up Oswald, was very inconvenient. His refusal to back down cost him his life--after several obvious attempts.Anything you have to add to these two points--as well as anything else important to you--will be welcome here.In my view, Roger Craig presents the best of the patriotic American, the quiet unashamed defender of truth--and the cowards who hounded him to the final cowardly murder represent the worst, the lowest level, that of the killers of the president.Looking forward to your research project's completion and release.
Phil Dragoo

The real deal

Post by Phil Dragoo »

and i do beleve he was murdered my grandfather told the police one story and the family the truth becouse he was scared for his life alsoso thank you for beliveing in himJerryThat's the real deal right there: the truth and its defenders risk everything, and thereby earn our respect.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jerry and PhilMy opinion is that Rogers daughter, like most daughters gets a lot of her information from mother.that. right or wrong, is how they feel about certain things.The abject poverty that they were forced to endure and doing without. living on donations,being constanty drug around from pillar to post. having little if anything of personal valuewould affect the entire family. Not being able to have a soda or a twinky, no easter basket like other kidswill permanantly scar the mind and spirit.I understand Roger and Molly ended up in divorce or seperation? this would also affect the children.I am sure Rogers mental state was bad at times.So it is very understandable that she could have Ill feelings about her parents.we cannot hold that against her. after all she is human.I am sure underneath she is proud of Dad, after all she has his badge, one day she will show it.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

she wouldn't have kept the badge, otherwise.
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

Roger Craig proved to me to be the only honest man on the Dallas PD from that time. A shame!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Chad Duncan wrote:Roger Craig proved to me to be the only honest man on the Dallas PD from that time. A shame!Your probably right Chad. Being honest that Roger was , look what they tried and do to him.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

just look at whad dpd and dso done to him he setup to fail from the startkenmurray wrote:Chad Duncan wrote:Roger Craig proved to me to be the only honest man on the Dallas PD from that time. A shame!Your probably right Chad. Being honest that Roger was , look what they tried and do to him.