JFK Assassination
Jerry Craig

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

thank you and i am proud of him very proud
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

katisha wrote:kenmurray wrote:Jerry this is a must see documentary that deals with JFK, RFK, MLK assassinations with footage not seen before:http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/evidence ... ision/Part one is on the JFK assassination.Thanks for that link, Ken the LinkMeister. Amazing! My computer let me it watch without crashing I only watched Part 1, but I might go back and try my luck with the rest over the next few days. Some fascinating footage there. All those early news reports of a mauser, just for a start-off Poor old Roger Craig eh? What a pack of bastards. Welcome to the forum, Jerry. You must be very proud of your uncle.Katisha, it looks like I need to start a website called "Katisha Relief Fund For a New Computer".
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

KEN, I think she just needs more RAM Whatever the case I donate five bucks, I feel generous today.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:KEN, I think she just needs more RAM Whatever the case I donate five bucks, I feel generous today. Joe, I will even do one better. I will donate 6 bucks.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well that makes Eleven buckscan't let you outdo me so lets go all out and say Twelve
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Dealey Joe wrote:PP who is rd mathews?one thing is that files said the guy told him?Files did not actually see him do it?room for speculation?You pasted it yourself,Joe...Dealey Joe wrote:Chris have you read Rogers book "When they kill a President" ?It explains a lot about Becker.Back then the Sherrif was the King, he received all the kick backs and graft moneyDallas county sheriff job was probably woth a Million a year. what would that be today money?A little picture of the sheriff DeckerSheriff Steve Guthrie of the Dallas police was once recorded as saying “We all know Bill Decker is a payoff man with Benny Binion”(24), Bill Decker was sitting in the lead car of the motorcade when President Kennedy was assassinated and was also involved in the transfer of Lee Harvey Oswald from the Police station to the county jail where he was ambushed by Jack Ruby who mysteriously entered or was let into the building. Decker was also known to be friendly with the aforementioned Russell Douglas Matthews and also with Joseph Campisi who as I have already stated was involved with organized crime and testified at Harrelsons trial. This is quite a strong connection between Ruby, McWillie, Matthews, Binion, Harrelson and Decker although it seems Harrelson was not included on quite the same level as everyone else, nevertheless he was involved with these people, indirectly with some but directly with others.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

everybody needs to think decker told the dpd that somebody needs to take control of the assanation cause he was not going to do it so in order to keep out of the situation he would have to get rid of oswald remember oswald was being transfered to dallas county jail deckers jail so how do you fix that get someone you know to dispose of him if you look at the pictures of oswald getting shot the officer on his right is holding his pants to keep him in the line of fire they dident even try to stop ruby until after oswald was shotoswald tried to move but couldent
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

heres the pic im talking about
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

what about this picture?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

joe i was makeing a point about decker if you look at the officer in oswals right he is leaning out of the way and at the same time holding oswalds pants so he cant move like he was tring to do