yes but youtube wont let you download them anymore
Dealey Joe

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have a couple ideas when we talk.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

ok ill be leaveing to go get my daughter in a min and ill call you while im waiting on her ok joe
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

ok im back lol
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i was just checking out the other forum they are saying roger lied and oswald was a lone shooter i cant beleve that anybody can be that ignorant to the fact that jfk was shot from the front on the last shot maderoger did say that the cubans,cia,johnson,ford were all invilved in the assanation and cover up from the warren commission all the evidence was not seen by the warren commision only what johnson wanted them to seei also noticed when i went to the grassy knoll on saturday that the mark on the fence dont match the evidence that they are talking about at the knoll its hard to explain i would have to show it to you
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

well i think i pissed some people off on the other fourm lol
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

joe 1026 N Beckley is where oswald was staying at the time im going to try and go by there one day and see if the lady's daughter still lives there
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

OK the lady there is a grandaughter and as of last fall she was opening up the house to visitorshoping for donations. her name is Patricia Hallshe may know of someone still living from the area
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

ok i dident know that lol
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Jerry pleased to meet you, your uncle was the only DPD who stood up to be counted, and he paid for it with his life. It would be great if you incorparated Rogers manuscript into your book.1.In the documentary evidence of revision, you can clearly see how close Roger was to the rifle, which backs his statement up about being about a foot away.2. On a video on youtube there is news footage of Curry telling the press that LHO was given a ride away from dealey plaza to the Tippet shooting, the driver he said was a negro....backing up Rogers rambler story, now this is the Chief of Police, he had to have been given this info by Fritz, who was the officer in charge and who said that Roger was never in his office, took years later for that to be proved wrong, there is a photo now that proves this.Speak SoonDave