Roger Craig

JFK Assassination
Jerry Craig

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

kenmurray wrote:Jerry Craig wrote:hey all we have a new website check it out and give us some more ideas for the sitehttp://www.roger-craig.comJerry, great introduction on the site about Roger. One idea is to have the "Two Men In Dallas" documentary on your site for beginners in the JFK case who are not familiar with Roger and what he saw that day.thats a good idea thanks but ill just put a little of it dont want to make mark lane mad at me
katisha

Post by katisha »

Good idea, Ken! Plus maybe Roger's testimony to the WC and the Clay Shaw trial. Could you also have links/quotes from other researchers who've written about him? (I'm a bit fuzzy on the whole copyright thing )But I reckon what will make this website extra special will be Jerry's own memories and family memories of Roger, if he feels like sharing them. That's what you guys have that no-one else does.Congratulations!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well Jerry hope we have a good day tomorrow.weather look good.2:30 is gonna come prety quick.see you at Denney's
andries

Post by andries »

Jerry Craig wrote:hey all we have a new website check it out and give us some more ideas for the sitehttp://www.roger-craig.comIt looks hopefull jerry, just some more offensif language and satirical poem against and adressed to those fools and horses who alway,s despiratly have tried to diskredit your uncle.even if roger craig was talking chinees i would believe him it,s the tune that makes the the music
katisha

Post by katisha »

Jerry, one thing that should definitely be on there is the photo of Roger Craig in Capt Fritz's office. I've seen it online, but don't know where (helpful as always ), but I just read in Jim Marrs' Crossfire that it was published in Jesse Curry's book about the assassination.Gotta get hold of a copy of that book meself
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

katisha wrote:Good idea, Ken! Plus maybe Roger's testimony to the WC and the Clay Shaw trial. Could you also have links/quotes from other researchers who've written about him? (I'm a bit fuzzy on the whole copyright thing )But I reckon what will make this website extra special will be Jerry's own memories and family memories of Roger, if he feels like sharing them. That's what you guys have that no-one else does.Congratulations!Katisha, Roger Craig admired Penn Jones:http://www2.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.ba ... jones.html
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

katisha wrote:Jerry, one thing that should definitely be on there is the photo of Roger Craig in Capt Fritz's office. I've seen it online, but don't know where (helpful as always ), but I just read in Jim Marrs' Crossfire that it was published in Jesse Curry's book about the assassination.Gotta get hold of a copy of that book meself kat i have the when they kill a presedent books printed and bound
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have seen the picture of Roger in the ofice.where can we find a goodcopy of it and any others we can come up with
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i might have some
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »