Roger Craig

JFK Assassination
Brian White

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Brian White »

Hello Jerry- I think Roger was a good man and a hero for telling the truth of what happenedthat day. Sheriff Decker was a scumbag,IMHO.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

yes he was and he ruined rogers rep
Kit Carp

Post by Kit Carp »

Jerry, It's an honor to meet you. For many years I've felt your father was a real patriot. He stood up for the truth, he did so knowing many people around him were committing treason, and he lived the way most of us just wish and hope we had the strength of character to do, if faced with a similar situation.The truth is, most of us would lack the resolve and basic honestly, if put hard to the test.Although most people dont know who your father was, I do. I've read his testimony, seen the many contributions he made to the case. I've watched the documentary taken with Mark Lane, and if I were President, I'd hang the Medal of Honor in your dad's house. Your dad was a real, honest to goodness, American Hero.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Kit, Roger was Jerry's uncle.
Kit Carp

Post by Kit Carp »

Ah, my apologies for the mistake.Still- Roger was no less an amazing patriot. It's just a bit sad so few people realize what he gave, and why.Kit
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Kit Carp wrote:Ah, my apologies for the mistake.Still- Roger was no less an amazing patriot. It's just a bit sad so few people realize what he gave, and why.KitIndeed Roger did.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i still haVE TO DEFEND HIM ONCE IN AWHILE I WAS ON THE LANCER FOURM AND WAS TREATED LIKE CRAP AND JOE ASKED ME TO JOIN HERE AND I LIKE IT HERE I APRECIATE ALL HERE AND RESPECT EVEYONE HERE
Bob

Post by Bob »

We are glad you joined us Jerry. Your uncle was a TRUE patriot, who wouldn't hide from the truth. Mark Lane knew that from early on. "Two Men In Dallas" is still a classic that all REAL JFK assassination researchers must see.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyvRfeLD ... re=related
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Indeed Bob. One of my favorite documentaries.
kenmurray

Question For Jerry

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry, do you know the name of the man Roger mentioned to having coffee with, then afterwards someone took a shot at Roger? I was watching "Two Men In Dallas" again.