i will have to look it up i dont remember his name
Jerry Craig

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

his name was bill it dont tell his last name
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry Craig wrote:his name was bill it dont tell his last nameThanks Jerry. Well that's a start. I would like to find out. It does appear Roger realized he was being set up that day.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

yea he knew
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i think i know what club it was bill owned i used to work for bill
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry Craig wrote:i think i know what club it was bill owned i used to work for billWhat's the name of the club?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

it'll dothat is the name of the club
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry Craig wrote:it'll dothat is the name of the clubInteresting name for a club lol
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

yep it is
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

8/26/10Hello Jerry;I have listened to the video interviews permitted by Roger Craig on several occasions and read about his life, hardships following theassassination, his conflicts with other law officials in the Dallas PD and Sheriffs Dept.- those who should have searching out the truth, but, who chose the road to hell and damnation instead, for their own personal safety and monetary gains, as expressed so well by jailedmobster and striptease operator, Jack Rubenstein aka Jack Ruby. I think Roger was way in over his head, doing the right things, before hereally realized he had and was stirring up Mr. X styled and so-called , a " sh--storm," which those self-same law officials had to suppressat all costs, no matter how many people were murdered, disappeared, or had their reputations and careers ruined in the process.God Loves The Truthful and Righteous Man