April 19 - WACO - OKC

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

Re: April 19 - WACO - OKC

Post by R Croxford »

http://www.rense.com/general11/unresolved.htmThis is what Terry Yeakey was upset about. An officer they say was killed in the blast when he saw him after the blast. I never knew this man. Good stuff.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

All while America sleeps.....and sleeps
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

Dealey Joe wrote:All while America sleeps.....and sleepsAnd sleeps.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

The absolute worst sensations I have ever experienced was standing in the memorial at OKC.even worse than Waco.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

Bob wrote:The devil made me do it from 2001-2009 when I was most definitely the WORST President in U.S. history. Oh...okay...it could have just been my treasonous bloodline. Or BOTH! Man come on..Might have something to do with Texas. Keepin it real. Please stay in reality peeps. Please.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

"The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves. President Gen. George Washington"nothing has changed.Just like the Israelites we choose slavery. It is easier, you don't have to do anything or make any hard decisions
Bob

Post by Bob »

R Croxford wrote:Bob wrote:The devil made me do it from 2001-2009 when I was most definitely the WORST President in U.S. history. Oh...okay...it could have just been my treasonous bloodline. Or BOTH! Man come on..Might have something to do with Texas. Keepin it real. Please stay in reality peeps. Please.Could be RC. But Dumbya is a Connecticut Yankee who grew up in Texas after his carpetbagger dad (Poppy) moved there. It is one thing to do hook 'em horns at a Texas game, but it's another to do one at a Presidential inauguration or in other social circumstances that have nothing to do with Texas. By the way, we used to use the same hand sign in Wisconsin as I grew up there. It meant bullshit, or you are full of shit. Now THAT definitely connects to Dumbya.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

Agreed.