Message from Arizona

JFK Assassination
bob franklin

Re: Message from Arizona

Post by bob franklin »

I gotta go with Croxford on this one (once again, right on point). This is not a constitutional law and needs to be struck down. It flies in the very face of everything the founding fathers were trying to accomplish. The thing to see here is that the elites are deliberately chumming the waters by allowing this migration. If we keep our nerve and don't cry "chicken", they will have to back up and change their tact, knowing that continued chumming of said waters pollutes them for ALL, themselves included. They must also must drink. The best thing is, that change of policy will be quite expensive for them, both monetarily and in terms of prestige. Imagine how stupid they will look when they have to acknowledge & fix the problem. I would offer one final caveat on the subject, one which falls on deaf ears within my immediate circle of local friends (They just look at me as though I had antlers growing my forehead). "What keeps them out can also be used to keep us in." Believe me, folks, there may soon come a day when you might want to stuff a duffel & get the F.O.D. That's gonna be a lot harder with fences and towers and machine-guns.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Mike,You have more faith then I do about Romo. Normally I would say whose Super Bowl Trophy would he bring, but ....deep down I am still a cowboy fan.KirkOn the Arizona Law I have pretty much said to much already.mike martinez wrote:Being of hispanic descent, I have no problem at all with the Arizona law. I also think the percentage of hispanic's who support the law is not as low as some might think.We complain about illegals as well but its kinda like talking bad about your brother, we can do it, but no one else can...I have no problem being asked for my license and registration when pulled over by the cops so nothing has changed in my mind.Romo will bring a Super Bowl championship to the Cowboys!!
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Bob,I am not interested in carrying my papers with me either. I have nothing hide, but that doesn't mean I want a cavity search either. Kirkbob franklin wrote:I gotta go with Croxford on this one (once again, right on point). This is not a constitutional law and needs to be struck down. It flies in the very face of everything the founding fathers were trying to accomplish. The thing to see here is that the elites are deliberately chumming the waters by allowing this migration. If we keep our nerve and don't cry "chicken", they will have to back up and change their tact, knowing that continued chumming of said waters pollutes them for ALL, themselves included. They must also must drink. The best thing is, that change of policy will be quite expensive for them, both monetarily and in terms of prestige. Imagine how stupid they will look when they have to acknowledge & fix the problem. I would offer one final caveat on the subject, one which falls on deaf ears within my immediate circle of local friends (They just look at me as though I had antlers growing my forehead). "What keeps them out can also be used to keep us in." Believe me, folks, there may soon come a day when you might want to stuff a duffel & get the F.O.D. That's gonna be a lot harder with fences and towers and machine-guns.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

To me this is just another of the reminders that we live now in a police state that has been developing since 1963.when we were slapped in the mouth with it.I am not sure about what should be allowed and what not.The only thing for sure is that the will of the people nor the constitution will be served.I think this war is not much different than others going on and have in the past.I know I come off sounding anti and racial. to say anything at all is politically incorrect and will soon be a serious crimeto make any political or minority comment will get me into the holding area until they decide how I will be punished.Ifi am convincing enough maybe they will allow to go free if i can convince them I can do a Larry Dunkle/Mack.I have great appreciation for every race and will defend their right be themselves.I did not make or create White, Green, Yellow, Red or Black.There must be a reason why we are different. There must be a reason why we should be proud of what we areand be adamant in staying that way.It is a subject hard to discuss correctly in a few short paragraphs.we are torn between opening our borders or not. Accepting everyone who comes across our borders or killing them.The answer has to be in attitude, conception and benefits.If for instance your parents or brother or sister comes to your home for a visit, you open your doors to them, make them feel at home, offer them your hospitality.If you Mom says "Joseph run to the store and get me some Watermelon"I head for the store and get two watermelons and a cantaloupe.They are welcome in my home and actually I make them king/queen for a day.On the other hand if some stranger comes to your home and camps out on your lawn you make a decision to let it go or do something.Then after they see you are receptive to them they decide to come into your home.They want to take your bedroom, send you to the store for groceries and cigarettes.Maybe even move you to the lawn.You have now become a second class citizen in your own home.Can we accept that, I think not.can we help those who need and appreciate help? of course.I am always on the watch for someone around me who needs assistance asmost Americans are. Look at J.D.Tippits family. received donation the today would be 4-5 million bucks.There are Hispanics who have come here and blended into society and are productive citizens.I think there is an answer to this and that involves cutting off the free ride.Yes I know it sounds inhumane to cut off welfare payments S.S.I. paymentsadditional pay for each new kid you have.to lay the blame on people wanting cheap labor is unfairOnce our country is diluted it can never recover. It may already be too late.Another thing to consider, if a Black and a white have a child, what is this child?It is not Black, it is not White. what is its heritage?A bible story then I am finished.God chose Noah to be the one to build a boat and survive the coming storm.God tells us the reason he chose Noah, He was perfect in his generations.that ment he and his children had not intermingled with other nations.
Bob

Post by Bob »

RC and Bob Franklin are right in their interpretation of what is going on in Arizona. I know that law enforcement officials near the border don't want the new law enacted. They are the ones that would have to enforce the law as well. John McCain has flipped flopped his position yet again on this subject, and is once again is riding the wrong horse, as is his former running mate...Sarah Palin. They have come out BIG for the enactment of this law...which is unconstitutional, and it will cost McCain, Palin and their party BIG time at election time. Hispanics voted for President Obama in large numbers in 2008, and that trend will only improve as Hispanics see who is pushing for this law. Democrats could always count on the African American vote for the most part, and now it is almost the same with the Hispanics, with policies like this being contemplated by Republicans. The Tea Party movement has also splintered the Republican party. Most "experts" see the Republicans winning back some seats in the 2010 mid term elections, but last night is yet another indication that the Democratic voters will still come out in large numbers. The immigration policy does need to be addressed, in many areas. But the Arizona way is NOT the way to do it.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

SPORTS FANS Arizona is getting ready to play hardball with L.A.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37233039/ns ... ?GT1=43001
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

I wonder how the native Americans felt when the Euros came and "camped out" on their turf? Maybe we are getting a dose of what we dished out. The pain and suffering we inflicted on the Indians as opposed to the pain and suffering inflicted upon our culture now by the Hispanics. Oh, but that was different. Wasn't it? The whole damn mess on this planet just keeps getting worse. Illegal immigration may be a problem but it is far from our worst.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Turtleman,True enoughI have a few lines from a song called Promised Landremember back in 92when the natives discovered youin a boat at seaIt was pointed out to me long ago that we are all americans.. North, Central and Southturtleman wrote:I wonder how the native Americans felt when the Euros came and "camped out" on their turf? Maybe we are getting a dose of what we dished out. The pain and suffering we inflicted on the Indians as opposed to the pain and suffering inflicted upon our culture now by the Hispanics. Oh, but that was different. Wasn't it? The whole damn mess on this planet just keeps getting worse. Illegal immigration may be a problem but it is far from our worst.
Dealey Joe

2nd Opinion

Post by Dealey Joe »

Right or wrong this is the way I feal about it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOHOHKBEqE
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Utah facing illegals now also.