New Conspiracy Revealed

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

New Conspiracy Revealed

Post by Dealey Joe »

here is a conspiracy of a different type.More serious than you know.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OsaH0iN6UM
andries

Re: New Conspiracy Revealed

Post by andries »

Good work Joe i fully agreethank god your bernese barkers and bulldogs and my daschound,teckel are in good handsone off the only charitis i,m still donating money for.Dogs and bears for president !
Bob

Post by Bob »

I think everyone here knows how I feel about this. Dogs...pets...whatever...are an extension of the family unit. The love they give is equal to the love they receive.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:I think everyone here knows how I feel about this. Dogs...pets...whatever...are an extension of the family unit. The love they give is equal to the love they receive. Bob, I think you should get Vincent a packer outfit to wear. After he likes that, get him a steeler one next.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

"One generation and out, I have no problem with the extinction of domestic animals"I can scarcely conceive of a more chilling quote. They're also calling for an end to all hunting, so I'm guessing there's some manipulation coming from The anti gun agendists. Probably at a high level. Tell you what. If the day comes i can't get a steak, I'm gonna be looking for a new source of meat. Some vegan interlopers better find a real good hiding place, or they're pork chops. Also, less than 1 percent of the cash flow goes to the shelters? Bigtime scam!
Phil Dragoo

What spirit

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I was absolutely wowed by the border collies of my oldest brother and his wife when we went out there for his funeral. They ran the various obstacles in their routine with tremendous agility, then gave us all the most heartening display of affection, personality, and energy. What an uplifting venture, that rescue life--all of the breeding, training, performing--and the dogs love you to pieces.I had spent years with a woman who bred German Shepherds, placing them with the New Mexico State Police, the Albuquerque Police, Seeing Eye Dogs, performing, and personally winning you over with their great heart and loyalty.We have a relationship with our dogs for tens of thousands of years. It is a bond of survival, the hunt, the security of the fire, the mutual loyalty unto death.Nothing will change that. Let those who would try recall the warning of Grace Slick--Don't try to change people; your face will hit the fan.Doug and Linda http://www.mabcr.org/home/dragoo
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

PhilThanks for sharing your brother Doug and Linda with us.It is heartening to know there is still sane and principled people.Border Collies are awesome dogs, Martha and I attended a dog show yesterday and therewas a Border Collie breeder there and every one of his Collies placed very high.we have friends and acquaintances who use Collies for herding.They are amazing to watch them work.Seems like every truck running around these parts have one or two in the back
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Phil, thanks for sharing that too.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

We'll need our dogs to bite the police when they will pick us up to put us into the new concentration camps.
andries

Post by andries »

A shame they didn,t use dogs concerning the trail off the assassions The left bag filled with chicken smell would have lead them directy to man in suits with hats on.But than again they would come up with this to show that the other dog was totally fooled by his nose and only did smel echos !http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2800/410 ... e329.jpgIt would however not even be the badest argument to reject a conspiracy this way in comparising with other the stuff they came up with through the years