JFK Assassination
Frenchy

Jack Dougherty

Post by Frenchy »

TSBD employee, Jack Dougherty
Dealey Joe

Re: Jack Dougherty

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jack told WC LHO was not carying anything into work?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Frenchy wrote:TSBD employee, Jack DoughertyGreat find Frenchy. I have been looking all over the place of a photo of Dougherty. If you find some more let us know.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Frenchy wrote:TSBD employee, Jack DoughertySeems a bit overdressed for a shipping clerk huh?http://www.history-matters.com/analysis ... gherty.htm
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Casual Fridays weren't the same I guess.Note in the testimony you posted that Jack gives that he says he didn't say that, but he says it sounded like that. DEPOSITION: April 8, 1964. 6H379 Mr. DOUGHERTY. It sounded like it came from overhead somewhere.Mr. BALL. You told Mr. Johnson of the Federal Bureau of Investigation that when you were on the fifth floor, you heard a loud noise and it appeared to have come from within the building, but you couldn't tell where-;you told him that on the 19th; did you tell him that?Mr. DOUGHERTY. Yes, sir.Mr. BALL. On the day that this happened, on the 22nd of November, you told the FBI agents Ellington and Anderton that you heard "a loud explosion which sounded like a rifle shot coming from the next floor above me." Now, did you tell them that it sounded like a rifle shot, coming from the next floor above you, or didn't you?Mr. DOUGHERTY. Well; I believe I told them it sounded like a car backfiring.Mr. BALL. Well, did you tell them it sounded like it was from the floor above you, or didn't you tell them that?Mr. DOUGHERTY. No.Mr. BALL. You did not tell them that?Mr. DOUGHERTY. No.Mr. BALL. Did it sound like it came from the floor above you?Mr. DOUGHERTY. Well, at the time it did-yes. [6H380] Bob wrote:Frenchy wrote:TSBD employee, Jack DoughertySeems a bit overdressed for a shipping clerk huh?http://www.history-matters.com/analysis ... gherty.htm
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

My brain is getting tired. Do we really believe that every single person in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63was there to kill JFK or at least to help the conspirators?Lets get real here..For one thing you cannot take peoples remembrance of what happened as being accurate.peoples minds play with things and memories change.Everyone wants tto be part of the action and then when put under pressure their memory gets a little shakey.then there are those who can develop a vision in their minds and be pretty convincing given time to soak in.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Frenchy, great find! I've been looking for a photo of Jack Dougherty for years ... But who tells us, that this is really Jack Dougherty? He does not look like dumb rather like a smart one, doesn't he? Joe, you're correct, but Jack Dougherty is the one who said he heard one shot from the 6th floor while he was on the 5th and he did not even jump upward to look after and seen anyone around him, that's too suspicious to be non-suspicious!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well it is a shame but most of these people are full of hot air and for the most part can just be disregarded.Jack was also one who said he saw LHO come into the TSBD and he did not remember him have a large package.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Well, most probably Oswald did not bring in a rifle and showed everybody like mister Caster did 2 days before.