Monday, call 610-664-1210 to bash Arlen Specter; callers!!

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

Re: Monday, call 610-664-1210 to bash Arlen Specter; callers!!

Post by R Croxford »

About time his ass is gone! yeah!
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Don't pour dirt on Senator Magic Bullet just yet. Remember what Joe LIEberman did after he lost his primary election. He ran as an Independent and got votes from both sides and won the general election in Connecticut. LIEberman has never stood for the people, as he has continued his policy of backing everything that helps Israel, the Military Industrial Complex, big insurance and big pharma. Like LIEberman, Specter (the magic man) never had a principled bone in his body. All I'm saying is that old politicians never die, they find another way back to Washington one way or the other. As in being a lobbyist for instance. I wonder if Gary Mack will offer Specter a job at the 6th Floor Museum, since so much of what is interpreted there is based on Specter's "theory". Bob, Specter can be Mack's new security guard at the lone nut museum. He can guard those safes. Yes Ken...maybe he can devise a "magic safe" theory.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Don't pour dirt on Senator Magic Bullet just yet. Remember what Joe LIEberman did after he lost his primary election. He ran as an Independent and got votes from both sides and won the general election in Connecticut. LIEberman has never stood for the people, as he has continued his policy of backing everything that helps Israel, the Military Industrial Complex, big insurance and big pharma. Like LIEberman, Specter (the magic man) never had a principled bone in his body. All I'm saying is that old politicians never die, they find another way back to Washington one way or the other. As in being a lobbyist for instance. I wonder if Gary Mack will offer Specter a job at the 6th Floor Museum, since so much of what is interpreted there is based on Specter's "theory". Bob, Specter can be Mack's new security guard at the lone nut museum. He can guard those safes. Yes Ken...maybe he can devise a "magic safe" theory.
kenmurray

Arlen Specter: The Death Of Mr. Magic Bullet

Post by kenmurray »

Bob

Re: Arlen Specter: The Death Of Mr. Magic Bullet

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:From Jim DiEugenio:http://www.ctka.net/2010/specter_loss.htmlNice piece by Jim D on the Magic Man.