Jim DiEugenio Responds To Von Pein's Challenge

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Jim DiEugenio Responds To Von Pein's Challenge

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:is McAdams one of Bobs friends from Millwakee I think these guys only tool is character assassination.puts everyone on the defensive. usually works pretty well for them.It is a natural reaction to want to defend yourself.Then you are screwed.McAdams a friend? Absolutely not. I've never been in the CIA. I'm actually quite embarrassed that he is part of a great University like Marquette. But then again, and I am a Roman Catholic, the Church is hiding the real truth as well in terms of all the pedophiles that they have running around masquerading as priests. So why not tell another lie to mask the more prominent lie? Also Jim D vs. David Von Pein?It sounds like the Harlem Globetrotters vs. the Washington Generals!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:is McAdams one of Bobs friends from Millwakee I think these guys only tool is character assassination.puts everyone on the defensive. usually works pretty well for them.It is a natural reaction to want to defend yourself.Then you are screwed.McAdams a friend? Absolutely not. I've never been in the CIA. I'm actually quite embarrassed that he is part of a great University like Marquette. But then again, and I am a Roman Catholic, the Church is hiding the real truth as well in terms of all the pedophiles that they have running around masquerading as priests. So why not tell another lie to mask the more prominent lie? Also Jim D vs. David Von Pein?It sounds like the Harlem Globetrotters vs. the Washington Generals! Bob, in fairness the Generals didn't have a long consecutive losing streak. Only a mere 2,499. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Generals
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:is McAdams one of Bobs friends from Millwakee I think these guys only tool is character assassination.puts everyone on the defensive. usually works pretty well for them.It is a natural reaction to want to defend yourself.Then you are screwed.McAdams a friend? Absolutely not. I've never been in the CIA. I'm actually quite embarrassed that he is part of a great University like Marquette. But then again, and I am a Roman Catholic, the Church is hiding the real truth as well in terms of all the pedophiles that they have running around masquerading as priests. So why not tell another lie to mask the more prominent lie? Also Jim D vs. David Von Pein?It sounds like the Harlem Globetrotters vs. the Washington Generals! Bob, in fairness the Generals didn't have a long consecutive losing streak. Only a mere 2,499. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_GeneralsAt least the Generals showed up for every game . Von Pein is like his occupation...CHICKEN.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, Von Pein over at the "other" forum is saying Jim D. is a delusional nutcase when it comes to the JFK assassination. Mr. "Chicken" thinks Howard Brennan was a good witness. Of course he is Von Pein in your empty mind. This also from the same person who has said before that Gary Mack is one of the more knowledgeable experts on the JFK Assassination. Look in the mirror "Mr Chicken". Your the delusional nutcase
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Did JimD have anything to say about "Sir Chicken"
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Did JimD have anything to say about "Sir Chicken"Joe, he will soon I'm sure. I get a kick out of Von Pein always calling BOR "Retard Radio" but yet he listens to it religiously. He wants to hear if he is being talked about so in his weird way of thinking it will even more built up that already colossal ego of his.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ken he is not stupid, he knows exactly what he is doing.he is either a self appointed disruptor or a hired one.most evidence points to the later.
andries

Post by andries »

Talking about von pein is poor childich buisinis By doing so i,m afraid we might even confirm that he is allive and well with normal sence in his singlenutmoneyhorny patatobrain.I usaly dont care how someone looks but sutch slapstick caracterscan only hit the publicity spotlight in the US.There is nothing to debat with him except perhaps a way to save the white polarfox they mostly live singleI prever garry mack at least he is not a UFO
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Andries I could care less about Mr. chicken but people who try to stay hidden behind their keyboard throwing poison dartsneed to know they are not invisible.
Bob

Post by Bob »

People that are blantant disinformation types about the JFK assassination are surely on the CIA's payroll. This includes Vincent Bugliosi, Gerald Posner, Gary Mack, Dave Perry, John McAdams and the infamous Mr. Chicken...David Von Pein.Here is Mr. Chicken himself, and it shows how he and all the other disinformation cowards would act if the ghost of JFK appeared to them...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz_crHdfggY