The CIA runs the White House

JFK Assassination
Phil Dragoo

John Perkins

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Tom, is this the author and book you reference:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Eu_tnpheyM
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The CIA runs the White House

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.17.2010:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers;Gentlemen - You all raise some excellent points, under a powerful Headline Posted by Bob.THINK ALONG WITH ME, PLEASE.Perhaps we all agree that the White House and the President run very little directly.But can inactivity and seeming reluctance to rule, or take the lead be "planned activity ?"CAN INACTIVITY BE A FORM OF CONTROL ?For example, when the U.S. Supreme Court refuses to hear a case on appeal, they are indirectly affirming the lower courts decision by their refusal to do anything. This is something that I believe strongly.We all agree that there is some Ruling Power, or Controlling Power, or Interlocking Power Grid of People or Positions.We all have our suspicions, and we may all be correct to a degree.Perhaps each CABAL or ORGANIZATION has its representative(s).Today I feel it is only an extension of How and Why JFK was killed.11.22.1963 was the true final death of "We the People..."Not totally the fault of the CIA, FBI, J. Edgar Hoover, Bush, LBJ, Nixon, the Mafia, the Cubans, the Illuminati, the Federal Reserve, the Bilderbergs, et. al. But perhaps the "combined fault" of select persons or positions ?!?But it is clear that "We the people..." run and control very little. As I previously wrote, Democracy is a placebo for the modern masses. It is carefully used against "We the People..." more than it truly benefits "We the people..."The Military Industrial Complex, the Federal Reserve, and the CIA historically though would have to be involved greatly, and perhaps more so than being the Strong Arm of The Master Plan.But only 20 % - 30 % of Americans vote or get involved.Congressmen and women are now speaking in "revolutionary tongues."But on the other hand who can really afford to, or is allowed to get involved in Real Upper Level Politics ?In the end, I think that little will change, partially due to the weaknesses of human nature, and the reluctance to get involved.Within this mix of thought always I hear these themes:CONTROL OF THE POPULATION.POPULATION CONTROL.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Dear Mr. Brychek, all you say is true and highly conclusive. Maybe a real "We the people" never existed in history, cause to any group there is an oppositional group by nature. But the fondness for the "We the people - feeling" is widespread as ever. See the soccer championship and the identification of the masses with one team and Queen singing "We are the Champions" to the "winners". Nowadays the big media sport events are a political instrument for tranquilizing the people as well as the daily news are tranquilizers and diverters from the real decision making processes. People get the feeling as if the would have won the championship, as if they are informed, as if they had a real free life. And we have to aks, why is the "as if" so bad, while the consumer is not aware of it and thinks it is real? Is there any difference between fake and real anymore then? To me it seems that the meanwhile installed world system of control efficiency increase by technology is slowly eradicating the human's senses for what is real and what is not: each stratum of society defined by income and power position is starting to believe, that it's stratum- or subsystem-specific way of thinking would be the whole truth. Everything becomes most important and irrelevant or exchangable at the same time. Superficially observed we all share the same media, wear the same fashions, take the same diplomatically-twinkling friendlyness-slang, but mentally the world is defragmentated in lonely monades like never before. Now will the political awakening about the corruption level of the political/economical world system via the internet networking and spreading like avalanche make a change and free the people from the assimiliation-compulsion to the apparatus? We'll see. Things are gonna be exciting in the next years, if we switch the screens off and start our own mindset. The more we can imagine everything in ourselves, the more we don't need exciting news or authorities anymore. Have compassion for the people in power! Leave them alone in their mind-prison! Long live Jimmy who had and has his own mind! Christoph
andries

Post by andries »

Glad it,s all over,and bloody sunday has finally showed his thrue collorsand forced false statements.time for those washington farm chickens to follow the better and more honest englishin their clasy footsteps .
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

The largest group who bands together and act single mindedly, control.A lesson for the CT group.
andries

Post by andries »

Well in that case, i think we will never solve the mystery We all have are own thruth for sale concerning this
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Seems to be the case don't it.That is the reason the lone nutters rule, they act of one mind and one accord.
tom jeffers

Re: John Perkins

Post by tom jeffers »

Phil Dragoo wrote:Tom, is this the author and book you reference:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Eu_tnpheyMphil,this is the guy, very reputable and sincere. he was an ivy leaguer that was hired out of college and molded to do their dirty deeds. how deep this goes is mind boggling.tom
Phil Dragoo

Various metaphors suspending Solitaire

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Christophe, that ersatz reality you describe is the group hypnosis of The Matrix which with your admonition to turn off the screens we will negate.Joe, your observation that the group which most focuses on its end will rule is at the root of C.D. Jackson's speech written for Ike October 1952 San Francisco calling for all government action to be focused toward a unified principle.Tom, would you capsulize your man Perkins and what he reveals--it seems to go to the core of the power cabal which Bruce alludes is at the heart of the beast.Here is where the dogs live who can sniff out the Terminators and alert the fugitive guerillas. Who indeed let them out.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The CIA runs the White House

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.09.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.08.2010 - Mr. Bob Fox, one of our Premiere JFKMS Forum Moderator's, Member's, and Contributor's Posted this Powerful Headline and Supporting Material.A brilliant discussion developed among some of the Very Best and Brightest JFKMS Forum Members.Like many, perhaps most JFKMS Forum Member's, I believe that the President of the U.S. IS IN CHARGE OF NOTHING. AT BEST HE/SHE IS A FIGURE HEAD, AND A BOBBLE HEAD, AND NOTHING MORE.HOWEVER, I HAVE NEVER FULLY BELIEVED THAT THE CIA IS THE RULING FORCE.I TOTALLY AGREE WITH MR. TOM JEFFERS, DECEASED, A GREAT CONFIDENTIAL FRIEND OF BOTH J AND B FOR MANY YEARS THAT THE CIA IS MERELY THE ARMS AND LEGS OF THOSE ACTUALLY IN CHARGE.Re: The CIA runs the White HousePostby tom jeffers » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:34 pmgentlemen,i have read each one's response and wish to share my opinion. and you know what they say about opinions and assholes? i do not wish to imply that i know more than you but after many years of research, i do not believe the cia is in power at all. i believe they are the arms and henchmen for those that are in real control of the world. they work for the guys who get up every day and decide what the price of oil and gold is going to be that day. they are the richest and most powerful men on earth today and you probably have not heard their names. they do not appear on any forbes list as the richest men in the world. their money is hidden. much of it in foundations where they control the foundation which pays no tax. when they pass away, their family members are named to the board. no inhertance taxes, no public transfer of wealth. foundations like Rand, Rhodes, Rockefeller to name a small few. Did you know that the most prominant industrialist in the late 19th and early 20th century was J.P. Morgan. When he died he left in his estate less than a million dollars. Where was the rest of it? Do i think the cia is corrupt? (does a bear deficate in the woods?) deficate....a classy little touch isn't it? They are the visable ones but they do not hold the power. read a book by michael perkins called economic hitmen and discover what is really going on behind the scenes.tomtom jeffers As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.