Judth Baker questions

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Simon West,

Who are you to speculate about Judyth's mental stability? What are your credentials?

Wim
Gibson DelGiudice

Post by Gibson DelGiudice »

Hey, Wim, and greetings to all of you. Just wanted to add that I have been speaking to two psychic friends again; Judyth advised me to take anything a psychic says with a grain of salt, for good reason, but I just felt I'd add here that the message they got from Oswald (years before Judyth came out, sometime in the late 1980s) was that he'd had a "one-night stand" who never got over him, or something like that.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Which Oswald? Lee or Robert?
Gibson DelGiudice

Post by Gibson DelGiudice »

What Oswald needs to be contacted through psychics? Lee, of course!
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

O yes, language barrier, I thought of pshychologist. Anyway, great evidence.

Very admissable in court
David Octopus

Post by David Octopus »

http://www.trafford.com/06-0632

Anybody has got the Baker's book? It's 720 pages in two volumes, unfortunately the excerpts are not very "juicy" in LHO content as I skimmed through. Is there anything more valuable inside? Thanks

--
Lee Harvey Oswald: The True Story of the Accused Assassin of President John F. Kennedy, by His Lover

by Judyth Vary Baker

720 pages; quality trade paperback (softcover); Two Volumes; catalogue #06-0632; ISBN 1-4120-8876-3
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Judth Baker questions

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.16.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Can anybody who has actually studied any of JVB's interviews andwritings present their opinions and reasoning ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings,research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of thissubject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Judth Baker questions

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.20.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.23.2006 - Mr. Simon West Posted this interesting Headline.A discussion developed that covered a variety of facts, points ofinformation, and opinion.Consider this in conjunction with the other Headlines and Postsabout LHO here on the JFK Murder Solved Forum ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings,research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of thissubject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.