Congratulations to New Moderators:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Congratulations to New Moderators:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messrs. Wim Dankbaar, Bob Fox, Tom Jeffers, Ken Murray, Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Ken and Joe Congratulations on both of you fine gentlemen being named as Moderators on the JFK Forum. I just noticed your names in the Moderators Caption.I always believe of promotion from within. Both of you gentlemen are certainly sincerely deserving of this recognition for the outstanding efforts and great contributions that you both make on a consistent basis. While everybody may have not, or will not always agree with you, your sincere dedication and overall level headedness can not be denied. Good Luck, you both deserve some recognition.This should hopefully make the JFK Forum even more solid.You join an august group with Wim, Bob, and Tom.Best Regards, Always,Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
kenmurray

Re: Congratulations to New Moderators:

Post by kenmurray »

Thanks for the kind words Bruce.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thank you Bruce, you are too kind.Ken and I will do our best.Bob is the Sheriff, we are just deputies.
andries

Post by andries »

Congratulations Ken and Joe you two dangerous armed deputies and also the fact that the US is doing fine in the world championchips soccerin south africa in particulair the match against england impressed me what a progress those guy,s made and the show goes on for a while looking forward to their next game and perhaps later against us the dutch would be quite something.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes the US looks better than expected.where you been stranger?Better be careful, Ken and I are carrying our Fireball's
andries

Post by andries »

Buisy working joe someone has to pay the moneyspoildrift frommy wife watching a lot of soccer i ques against ghana their chances are pretty fairif they continiu like this.and some day.s arround Interlaken ,and off course our daschound didn,t get allong with some lovely swiss bernese barkers,cause he,s a german radicaland wants all the food for himself
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes I know about the Money.Martha can spoon it out the back door faster than I can shovel it in the frony door.Berners are pretty civil, they will back off and wait their turn.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

andries wrote:Congratulations Ken and Joe you two dangerous armed deputies and also the fact that the US is doing fine in the world championchips soccerin south africa in particulair the match against england impressed me what a progress those guy,s made and the show goes on for a while looking forward to their next game and perhaps later against us the dutch would be quite something.Thanks Andries. Don't be a stranger.
andries

Post by andries »

No point at all Ken and Joe.I will keep on pushing Ed Hoffmans story to everybody,s throath It doesn,t matter if James files fits in or not.I,l keep spreading the word : the assassionation in three part harmony, and sadly sucesfully buried foreverpart one - lee bowerspart two - Ed HoffmanPart three- officer Joe Smith
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Andries are you running a shell game here??you are on shakey ground with Lee and Ed.but at least you are consistant. who the hell is Joe Smith? is he the one Ed saw?