RUTH PAINE IS STILL IN TOWN

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

RUTH PAINE IS STILL IN TOWN

Post by Dealey Joe »

Vary Interesting blog,http://oswald-framed.blogspot.com/2010/ ... t.htmlTHIS TELLS US WHAT IS ON THE MIND OF DALLAS, TEXASMayor Herbert Gears and wife Christina welcomed Ruth Paine to their home today4:01 PM Fri, Jun 18, 2010 | PermalinkDeborah Fleck/News AssistantRuth Paine gets the KEY TO THE CITY of Irving, June 2010what a great and deserving citizen.Wonder if she gets as many threats as Judyth does????
Dealey Joe

Re: RUTH PAINE IS STILL IN TOWN

Post by Dealey Joe »

While Ruth Paine is being rewarded and her notorious home in Irving is being turned into another museum for the Lone Assassin Gang.A few patriots are being arrested at Dealey Plaza.Do you think, just a few blocks from Dealey, an opposing view might be tolerated in Irving?What is wrong with this picture?Why is Dallas still trying to cover up the truth?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Outstanding there Joe and to Judyth. Ruth Paine's connection to Allen Dulles. That doesn't surprise me at all. Joe, I'm sending this to to Jim D as well.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

I had lunch with her son once, and nice as he was, he was just oblivious to her (and her husband's) military intelligence connections (or he was a really good actor).
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

maybe they are really heros
Phil Dragoo

Ruth Frame

Post by Phil Dragoo »

How convenient Ruth proved.And the comments she made? Glad Ruby killed Lee--revealing that The Church Lady is really Colonel Rosa Klebb from From Russia With Love.The blanket which "held" the Carcano--sure, Ruth.The missing Minox.The Backyard Photos--which are totally bogus--just like Ruth's pose of "kindly, charitable"--Great rant by Judyth and all dead-on.Ruth and Hubby served the killers as tools to incriminate.The wriggling mass on the bottom of the garbage can has more humanity.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Oct. 23, 1963: Ruth Paine makes notation on her calender-"LHO purchase of rifle". from the book "Treachery In Dallas" page 293.
Phil Dragoo

Ruth had Oswaldheimer's

Post by Phil Dragoo »

KenHer date is not even in the same season: her October versus the "official" February.10 REASONS WHY I BELIEVE THE "OSWALD RIFLE" ISN'T OSWALD'S"by Gil Jesushttp://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?a ... 5804&page=
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

WOW - And I thought I had seen it all!