BE NOT DECEIVED

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

BE NOT DECEIVED

Post by Dealey Joe »

Deceit and evil are the same. To deceive someone is evil, just the same, to allow yourself to be deceived is accepting evil.I was reminded that in order to get anyone to act it must personally affect them?Are we letting ourselves be deceived by the GARY MACK crowd at Dealey Plaza.Please be aware that what is happening in Dallas will affect you personally in the very near futureWhat you are posting here on this forum, anything you compose on your computer if not already, will be observed by some Government or subversive organization. When trying to make a post of the WFAA website I was immediately blocked. Bruce and Jerry found the same to be true,How do they know us, why are they concerned about us.Because of what you know. You know enough to be a threat to their spreading of deceit.They are afraid you might wake up and fight. They depend on you staying asleep.It is not comfortable to wake up, because then if you really believe what you say you have to fight.Well they have drawn the line at Dealey. If we go back to sleep, then we are deceived.The good part is we have a battlefield we can see and get on.If we lose our little corner of Dealey there most likely be no more actual battlefields available.I am saying this to try to motivate you to help yourself. Don't be deceived, you are under attack.it does affect you.But the greatest battle is for your mind, that is where evil resides.We are few, but all of us together, armed with the truth, we are strong.The truth will always overcome, but it must be applied.
Bob

Re: BE NOT DECEIVED

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Deceit and evil are the same. To deceive someone is evil, just the same, to allow yourself to be deceived is accepting evil.I was reminded that in order to get anyone to act it must personally affect them?Are we letting ourselves be deceived by the GARY MACK crowd at Dealey Plaza.Please be aware that what is happening in Dallas will affect you personally in the very near futureWhat you are posting here on this forum, anything you compose on your computer if not already, will be observed by some Government or subversive organization. When trying to make a post of the WFAA website I was immediately blocked. Bruce and Jerry found the same to be true,How do they know us, why are they concerned about us.Because of what you know. You know enough to be a threat to their spreading of deceit.They are afraid you might wake up and fight. They depend on you staying asleep.It is not comfortable to wake up, because then if you really believe what you say you have to fight.Well they have drawn the line at Dealey. If we go back to sleep, then we are deceived.The good part is we have a battlefield we can see and get on.If we lose our little corner of Dealey there most likely be no more actual battlefields available.I am saying this to try to motivate you to help yourself. Don't be deceived, you are under attack.it does affect you.But the greatest battle is for your mind, that is where evil resides.We are few, but all of us together, armed with the truth, we are strong.The truth will always overcome, but it must be applied.Nice take Joe. If all of us were like you, the battle would be won already. We still will win though. No matter what Mack...er...Dunkel and the 6th Floor Nauseum tries to do. Mack and his friends are an embarrassment to the JFK research community.
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

ur talking about the new world order.. fun thing.. look who were masons in dealey plaza november 22nd '63..to begin with abraham zapruder and william greer..
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Is there a connection between the Prayer Shawl and the Masonic Apron?