Who is Don Adams?

JFK Assassination
Brian White

Who is Don Adams?

Post by Brian White »

No,not the guy who played Maxwell Smart I heard a radio interview with him theother day. He claims to be a retired FBI agent that has investigated the assassination,and seems to focus almost totally on Joseph Milteer as being the mastermind. They hada call-in segment and he seemed to be really ignorant-had an "I don't know" or "I'm notfamiliar with that" to LOTS of questions. I was waiting on hold to ask him if he was familiar with James Files (doubt it),but they ran out of time and I didn't talk to him. Now I see on his website that he "corresponded" with Wim and that he had Gary Shaw and Gary Mack mixed up. So, Wim, what's the deal with this guy? A disinfo agent trying to take the spotlight offCIA,etc and put it on Milteer? That was my impression.
Brian White

Re: Who is Don Adams?

Post by Brian White »

Thanks to Tom's post,I was glad to learn more about Adams- but still have to sayhe didn't sound very knowledgable in that interview,and his agenda seems to be that it's all about Milteer-sounded like he was trying to draw attention away from thetrue culprits.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Brian White wrote:Thanks to Tom's post,I was glad to learn more about Adams- but still have to sayhe didn't sound very knowledgable in that interview,and his agenda seems to be that it's all about Milteer-sounded like he was trying to draw attention away from thetrue culprits. Brian. I just think Adams believes that Milteer had foreknowledge of the assassination and he is talking about it now since he believes some of his partners in the FBI including Hoover helped cover up the meeting Milteer had in Indiana.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Don's information is important for several reasons. First it shows the fbi's ability to coverup, dispose of evidence and also change official reports from officers trying to do their job. His work details that the fbi had extensive knowledge of a conspiracy months before the assasination in various cities and made it all disappear. It also shows how far reaching the conspiracy went into many subversive groups. One of the biggest arguments against any conspiracy in this assassination has been how it was kept a secret all these years if more than a few people were really involved. here is a good example of how this connection was just erased as if it never happened just like the hundreds of other events that we all know about.
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Very interesting,Tom-I was wondering if Adams knows Zack Shelton,since they'reboth career FBI,(probably served at the same time),and is he familiar with Jimmy Files'story? Also,is his book out yet-I want to learn about the 11 shots he claims were fired!
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

If you've got control from the top- ie Hoover, LBJ, you can make a LOT of things disappear, including people.