6,600 +/- Veteran Bodies Missing:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

6,600 +/- Veteran Bodies Missing:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.31.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:First, and foremost I humbly and respectfully acknowledge my admiration and respect for any man or woman who has worn, or does wear a uniform in support of the United States of America, including Police, Fire, Emergency Workers, U.S. Postal Workers and Security Officers.Second, I humbly and respectfully acknowledge My Supreme Admiration and My Supreme Respect for any person, and the family, who has suffered the loss of any man or woman, who gave that last full measure of devotion for our country. Governments, administrations, and politicians make war. Soldiers follow orders, fight, and die. And hopefully get buried properly, and not lost, at home.Third, all of my attacks on Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, et. al., Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Pakistan, et. al., are against The Military Industrial War Complex, and The War Profiteers.Moving on:Today we learn that up to 6,600 +/- bodies of American Veterans and others are missing, unmarked, improperly marked or mislabeled on cemetery maps at ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY. And there are 131 other Veteran Cemeteries managed by the same Governmental Structure.This is sad enough in its own right.POINT: 6,600 +/- bodies + coffins + vaults + tombstones = Missing, Unable to be located in ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY, alone. And there are 131 other Veteran Cemeteries.NOW:Who believes the same Military Industrial Complex, CIA, other alphabet groups, the War Profiteers, Remington Arms, the Manufacturer of the Remington XP - 100 Fireball, and ammunition, made specifically for assassinations, and all of the truthful records of the JFK Assassination, the Zapruder Film, the JFK limo, et. al., and all matters pertaining to the MLK and RFK assassinations, Operations MK Ultra, Northwoods, Phoenix, White Star Mobile, et. al., and on, and on, and on...are to believed if and when we have anything ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thought, or writings on anyaspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ChristophMessner

Re: 6,600 +/- Veteran Bodies Missing:

Post by ChristophMessner »

Dear Mr. Brychek, it's always a sad thing when soldiers die and disappear and famlies can't bury him/her at home. My grandfather was left in some battle close to Modena, Italy, in WW II, he just never came back to see his little sons grow. I think we must be aware that the mighties on top of the hierarchies of power do malfunction sometimes to the degree of causing thousands of missing bodies not only because they are evil or unscrupulous, but because they just HAVE so many people in their hands, because of the power structure, and that's too much for one human. Lie? Truth? How can a single person in a high position discern still, if thousands of interests and infos and influences get to him/her daily and at the same time he/she is forced to never let see his true face publicly, cause he/she is also the leader who has to spend confidence, trust, self-certainty to millions? In many other countries you have millions of lost bodies ... Nevertheless the forces of life are stronger than the hierarchies. All in all we humans are mainly foam on the oceans of life.Best wishes and greetings from good ol Germany, Christoph
Harley Ryder

Post by Harley Ryder »

Mr. Brychek:This week thousands of unidentified body parts from the September 11, 2001 event were discovered to have been sent to landfills.The last I recall everything and everybody was identified before President Bush sent the metal on a slow boat to China, without any testing.The more things supposedly change, the more they remain the same. Powerful points and writing. Thank You for your salute to all Americans who have worn uniforms for our country. Many family and friends have died for our Stars and Stripes. They followed orders. They never started a war for profit.
Devlin MacGregor

Post by Devlin MacGregor »

Members and Readers:Napoleon once said that I have discovered men will die for ribbons. In their hearts they died for honor, not to be diminished by the few irresponsible in charge.However, leaders and politicians appear to consider the dead Collateral Damage.Having lost family and friends to war and violence, I feel that the treatment of all of the dead should be sacrosanct. If there can be any International Agreement, then at least let it start with the International and Global Treatment of the Dead.Can we at least all agree on that ?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Welcome to the forum Devlin.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

09.17.2012Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:As murders, terrorism, violence, and wars wage on, I find this worth reflecting on.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of these subject matters ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

12.30.2012Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.31.2010 - I Posted this revealing, sensitive, and surreal Headline.Today I note that our leaders can not resolve The Fiscal Cliff, but we can bury corruption and crime by "our leaders."We can not properly bury our nations's real heroes, but "our leaders" can bury their crimes, corruption, and ineptness.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts or writingson any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

03.07.2014Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.31.2010 - I Posted this provocative Headline.While I feel no ill will toward Russians, and peoples from other troubled countries,I think that properly burying our own dead, and caring for our own Wounded Warriorsshould be a Top Priority.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.