NBC Anchor

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

NBC Anchor

Post by Dealey Joe »

I see this morning that Jenna Bush Hagan as an anchor person on NBC, is blowing her dad's horn.They were in Haiti saving all the victims.
kenmurray

Re: NBC Anchor

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:I see this morning that Jenna Bush Hagan as an anchor person on NBC, is blowing her dad's horn.They were in Haiti saving all the victims.If she has any common sense, she sure as hell didn't get it from her Dad.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Dealey Joe wrote:I see this morning that Jenna Bush Hagan as an anchor person on NBC, is blowing her dad's horn.They were in Haiti saving all the victims.I suspect that there is some OTHER reason they're in Haiti other than to just "help" those people. They already needed help there for a long time. I wonder just what it is.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

My guess is that is to give Jenna Bush a leg up in the broadcast world?Probably can't do it on her own?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Dealey Joe wrote:My guess is that is to give Jenna Bush a leg up in the broadcast world?Probably can't do it on her own?Joe,Jenna Bush getting a "leg up" or needing help getting a leg up? LOLAlso, blowing her dad's horn? LMAOThere's a joke in there somewhere..., but I'll only make vague references to those jokes because I don't want to seem too crude.
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

8/26/10 People in the Bush Dynasty dont have to have intellect, integrity, or brains to get ahead, Senator Prescott Bush took good care ofthat long ago by promoting Gen. Ike to become President Ike, and Senator Nixon to becoming VP Nixon and almost got him elected Pres.in 1960, but got outbid and outfoxed by Ole Joe Kennedy, so JFK won by a thin as a c--t hair election vote count. Well, if you cant beat em,kill-em off ie Kennedy and narrowly misses killing Wallace and Reagan. Oh, yeah, again a lone nutjob is blamed for both these shootingsresulting in Bremer and Hingley in an asylum for years, but, both have since been released on parole. Manchurian candidates, perhaps.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

It's just a game they play, seeing how much they can put over on the sleepy, lazy American sheep so they will have something to laugh about over Thanksgiving Turkey.