Marina Oswald,is she for real?

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Marina Oswald,is she for real?

Post by kenmurray »

I hope Judyth has some good on info on Robert Oswald too, Joe. He always promoted the LHO did it alone theory. With a brother like Robert, LHO didn't need no enemies. http://whokilledjfk.net/Robert%20Oswald.htm
Phil Dragoo

The so-helpful brother Robert

Post by Phil Dragoo »

KenRobert said Lee was "still watching re-runs of I Led Three Lives" when he "went off to the Marines."There is a disturbance in the space-time continuum, Marty; we're going to have to drive the DeLorean at the Depository at eighty-eight (88) miles per hour just as the lightning strikes the Byrdland sign atop the haunted structure----for I Led Three Lives only PREMIERED in 1953, while Conspiratori Punk Robert went off to the Marines in 1952, which in this universe is BEFORE the premiere----hence, Lee in 1952 watching reruns of a series which didn't end until 1956 is so spooky, I'll be calling George Noory on Coast to Coast AM tonight using the Wild Card Line reserved for the spookiest stories.When I commented thusly on Lancer I received a lovely personalized condescending correction from Dunkel's Donuts. I politely informed Mr. Donut that, his wriggling to the contrary notwithstanding, Robert was a liar. And, no, Mr. Donut, he was not mistaken, or conflating another television program, film, magazine article or any of the auras and penumbras which haunt the seventh floor of the Mausoleum Slash Confusatory.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

It's no wonder Phil that Mr. Dunkel won't debate nobody. He runs and hides or gets one of his messenger boys to speak for him.
Bighunter43

Post by Bighunter43 »

Actual quote from a memo that Hoover sent to Clyde Tolson and other high ranking FBI about the ongoing investigation on Nov. 29, 1963:"I advised the President that his wife had been very hostile, would not cooperate and speaks only Russian; that yesterday she said , if we could give assurance she would be allowed to remain in the country, she would cooperate; and that I told our agents to give that assurance and sent a Russian-speaking agent to Dallas last night to interview her!"Keep in mind she was "separated" from LHO, had no reason to be "loyal" to him, and with his death, she had to "cooperate" in order to make sure she could stay in the good ole' USofA! She said exactly what "they" wanted her to!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Do we know Ruth Paines actual Russian connections.
Bob

Re: The so-helpful brother Robert

Post by Bob »

Phil Dragoo wrote:KenRobert said Lee was "still watching re-runs of I Led Three Lives" when he "went off to the Marines."There is a disturbance in the space-time continuum, Marty; we're going to have to drive the DeLorean at the Depository at eighty-eight (88) miles per hour just as the lightning strikes the Byrdland sign atop the haunted structure----for I Led Three Lives only PREMIERED in 1953, while Conspiratori Punk Robert went off to the Marines in 1952, which in this universe is BEFORE the premiere----hence, Lee in 1952 watching reruns of a series which didn't end until 1956 is so spooky, I'll be calling George Noory on Coast to Coast AM tonight using the Wild Card Line reserved for the spookiest stories.When I commented thusly on Lancer I received a lovely personalized condescending correction from Dunkel's Donuts. I politely informed Mr. Donut that, his wriggling to the contrary notwithstanding, Robert was a liar. And, no, Mr. Donut, he was not mistaken, or conflating another television program, film, magazine article or any of the auras and penumbras which haunt the seventh floor of the Mausoleum Slash Confusatory.Good point once again Phil. Just think of how many people were wither bought off or forced to say what they REALLY don't believe. Marina Oswald for one. Robert Oswald for two. Gary Mack aka Larry Dunkel for three.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

I can understand Marina...she had kids. Robert is another story. If I had a brother I would stand by him through thick and thin until a Judge pronounced him guilty. (and then I would give him support)Oswald told him he was OK that should have been enough.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Davyjones wrote:I can understand Marina...she had kids. Robert is another story. If I had a brother I would stand by him through thick and thin until a Judge pronounced him guilty. (and then I would give him support)Oswald told him he was OK that should have been enough.davy it is probably call MONEYEvidently Robert and Marguerite were both money hungry.Probably saw it as their chance to get ahead after a tough life financially.And as of course Gary Mack knows, there is no money in the conspiracy side..
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

8/25/10Dealey Joe; Its my understanding that Ruth and Michael Paine had and have CIA connections via Bell Helicopter where Michael wasemployed as an helicopter aviation engineer. Ruth was the babysitter for LHO and Marina, and was the intro to the large vocal Russiancommunity thaat exists and existed in Dallas back in the 1960's due to the oil industry, geologists, surveyors, etc. ie; de Morenschildand numerous others. de Morenschld was a friend of the Jackie Kennedy, how come? Could it be via the Radziwill empire that once ruleda goodly portion of France, and its territories. Jackie's sister was married to a Prince Radziwill and then divorced from him. Some feel that Ruth Paine's blue stationwagon was used to extract a few of the Dealey Plaza shooters, spotters, and other conspiratorsaway from Dealey Plaza, as a very similar vehicle was seen parked alongside the TSBD just before the shooting began into the motorcadeand three men were observed existing the TSBD and left in that vehicle driving down Elm street along with all the other traffic. One witnessobserved this, as well as, a tall heavyset man with large dark glasses leaving the TSBD and walking South on Houston, often looking behindhimself, and so on, until he was out of sight by this witness perched on the new courthouse under construction at that particular time.This same man, wearing a light colored suit, was seen in the window of the TSBD, the NE 6th floor window prior to 12:30pm on 11/22/63.Was he a shooter, a spotter, an observer, or a coordinator of events via walkie talkie radios. Who knows but "The Shadow."