Project for Joe, Jerry, Ken and Pasquale:

JFK Assassination
barney 1961

Re: Project for Joe, Jerry, Ken and Pasquale:

Post by barney 1961 »

8/25/10i have scanned the photos of JFK's body and head injuries that were authentic, faked, and xrays of both kinds. I have viewed the slowmotion Zap and other film camera exposures, and the body jerking of our former President is not a true and accurate representation of wherethe shots were fired from that struck his body. A soft nosed frangible hunting round would blast anyone's head all to pieces due to the jet effect, as the projectile strikes the skullbone, shatters, and particles fly in many directions and the velocity pushes spongy tissues about.This projectivle piercing the skull bones and hitting the softy, fibrous and watery tissue of the brain itself, causing an explosion inside theskull cavity, accounting for the explosive effects seen on camera of blood, watery tissues, and bones flying up and out, and back from thelimo which was nearly stopped, if not stopped with the driver, Greer, looking back over his right shoulder into the face of his client, thePresident of the United States. Instead of stomping down on the limo accelerator, he puts on the brakes bringing this very large Lincolnlimousine to a virtual halt. The most intriguing wound described by the doctors at Parkland prior to the tracheotomy, was a tiny tiny holeabout the size of a .22 round, right at the necktie knot worn by JFK. Some have alleged this was a back wound bone or brass sliver off the back wound projectile. However, one of the attending physicians, stated he nicked the President's tie knot, taking off the tie and looseninghis shirt, to proceed needlessly with a trach when the man was obviously dead in the car before being brought into the ER, per SS AgentClint Hill, who looked into the dead eyes and face of Kennedy, and watched as Jackie, placed his ey, face & scalp back in place in spite beingin an utter state of disbelief and shock.There are many investigators who feel that the headshots came from the knoll area but also the storm sewer culvert from either the leftside of Elm at Zap frame 312 or 313, which does not discount other headshots being fired and reaching their target. I have seen photos enchanced by very modern techniques, which show a person in a shooting position to the right and slightly behind Zap and Sitzman on thepergola elevated platform and flashes of what appears to be gunshots from the pergola enclosure itself, perhaps from the Elm Street extension street behind the pergola shed to the East and the second pergola structure further to the West of the TSBD. Pilot Plumleeasserted that he and Serio were on the South side of Main below the south parking lot, and near in line with the lamposts and heard oneor two shots whistle over his left shoulder and ear coming either from the RR overpass area, or the parking lot where they had been droppedoff, earlier that day after landing at Red Bird airport near Dallas on 11-22-63 with serious passengers on a mission, either to abort, or to finish up the assassination of the century in Dallas that day.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well welcome Barney.Do you believe all that?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:It will be a hoot. lol. We can go to the TSBD and demand to see Gary Mack. I'm sure that will go well. He will probably be hiding in a broom closet. Where did I put my Groucho Marx glasses...I want to be in disguise. LOLI bet our names and face pictures are up in that museum...saying that we are banned. LOL
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i would not be suprised if mine isent after i pissed smack off lol
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jerry Craig wrote:i would not be suprised if mine isent after i pissed smack off lolI know what you mean. If you've seen some of the posts here about Mack, I wouldn't be surprised if he knows us all by now. LOL
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Jerry Craig wrote:i would not be suprised if mine isent after i pissed smack off lolI know what you mean. If you've seen some of the posts here about Mack, I wouldn't be surprised if he knows us all by now. LOLyou are all over the internet JFK Murder Solved • View topic - nov, 22 2010 13 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Aug 18Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: I'd love to go. Pencil me in for this November 22. I haven't been there in a few years. Great to hear Pasquale. ...jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1756&sid...
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

we are all all over the internet
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Gary Mack probably hired extra security just for us lol.
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

8/26/10Forum fellows; I think it would be of great interest to all of us, if somebody going to Dallas' TSBD, could gain access and better yet,copies of all Dallas PD video and still photos taken at the scene of this murder of the century, before anything was moved, removed,the scene degraded by traffic in and out, by police, bystanders and others, even TSBD employees.The Byrd family sold the Snipers Nest window on the NE corner of the bldgs. 6th floor for over 1 million to an undisclosed buyer.HL Hunts daughter is on the board of directors of the JFK Memorial site. Now, that is odd, her father and brothers hated JFK with apurple passion and the local Mafia hated his brother, Robert, the Little Bas---d, even moreso, as he was busy putting these wiseguysin the crossbar hotel bigtime in spite of Hoover running interference for them and disavowing knowledge of a Cosa Nostra or AmericanMafia within the major cities of the nation, never happened, just so much legend, everything is under control, its the Commies we gottaworry about, not the wiseguys.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

barneyi live in dallas and i will see what i can do