Waiting??????????????

JFK Assassination
AL DATI

Waiting??????????????

Post by AL DATI »

So .........What was the name of the man who motioned the secret serviceman to get off the back of the limo?
Todd Alan

Post by Todd Alan »

According to 'The Men Who Killed Kennedy' episode 'The Smoking Guns' (I believe that is what that episode was called), the name of the agent in charged that motioned the secret service agent Henry Ripka (hope I spelled it right) to come back was Emery Roberts (again I hope I spelled this right) who was the Secret Service agent to get back.

Todd
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Waiting??????????????

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Fellow JFK Forum Members:05.26.2006 - Al Dati and Todd Alan Posted these Comments about the Secret Service Men involved in part of "the stand down" on 11.22.1963 in Dallas.I found these while looking for Al Dati's Posts about the Fireball, and the Mannlicher-Carcano which I just Re-Posted in response to a different inquiry on that Subject Matter.Those of you who have studied the Secret Service Agent Stand Down Subject Matter, how does this fit with your 2010 understanding of the Secret Service Agents involved ? This is not a strong area of research and study for me, which I now seek to improve. Any opinions ? Thank You.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Dealey Joe

Re: Waiting??????????????

Post by Dealey Joe »

AL DATI wrote:So .........What was the name of the man who motioned the secret serviceman to get off the back of the limo?His name was Emory Robertshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8