AIR FORCE ONE

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

AIR FORCE ONE

Post by Dealey Joe »

Who all was on board AF1 when it arrived at Love Field 11/22/63?
barney 1961

Re: AIR FORCE ONE

Post by barney 1961 »

8/30/10John and Nellie Connally, JFK and Jackie, the Irish Mafia advisors of K, Evelyn Lincoln, and some White House photographers, Gen. McHugh, Adm. Burkley, the White House physician, Pilot and Crewmembers, Secret Servicemen F.Sorrels, R.Kellerman, C.Hill,W. Greer, E.Roberts,are believed to be among those on Air Force One from Ft. Worth to Dallas' Love Field.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I was watching the TV documentary "3 Shots the changed history"They said G.H.W.Bush was on the plane at Love Field?Just struck me as strange knowing what we do about him.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Joe, am I correctly interpreting your post? If so, then the documentary stated that GHWB was on Air Force One at some point that day. Can that be right? A smoking gun of epic proportions if so. I'm not gonna get exited just yet, but WOW! That could be the thing that does it.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes GHW Bush was on the plane acording to the documentary.I think it even showed him getting off the plane, I think at Love field?I am going to watch ihe segments again today but my DVR ate the 3rd segment.It may have been in that one?Maybe Ken can find the program on youtube or somewhere?I am going to check the History Channel to see if it is available on DVD. It is well worth haveing.
Bob

Post by Bob »

First, if Poppy Bu$h was on Air Force One at Love Field, then that indeed could be the smoking gun in terms of his involvement that day, plus his denials about being in the CIA then. I found this stuff as well...http://shop.history.com/detail.php?p=11 ... x80txG6U2c
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I found it on Half.com for $8. so I ordered it.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

As far as I can tell, it's not available free online. Joe, it looks like for 8 bucks you got a good deal.
kenmurray

JFK: 24 Hours After

Post by kenmurray »

barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

8/31/10Excellent series of films concerning the 24 Hours following the murder of JFK in Dallas. If one recalls the party at Clint Murchison Jr.'s mansion on the night of 11/21/63and the memories of Madeleine Brown, so-named mistress of LBJ for many years, where LBJ allegedly made remarks that after that evenings meeting with the BigshotOil and Political forces lining up against Kennedy, the Kennedy Irish Mafia would never embarass him again, " that's no threat, that's a promise." There were many manyrumors that Kennedy would be killed while in office, speculations of how, and some even had knowledge of the how, when, and where pretty well tied down to facts.Everyone, from the SS agents, CIA agents, Mafia associates and chieftans, knew that in the winds, there were rumors of an upcoming big event to take Kennedy out of the1964 presidential election and make way for a Lyndon Johnson or a Richard Nixon presidency following, it was in the works already.