ANOTHER OIL RIG EXPOLDES IN THE GULF AREA:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

ANOTHER OIL RIG EXPOLDES IN THE GULF AREA:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Reports are coming in now that another Oil Rig Explosion And Fire In The Gulf Of Mexico, approximately 100 miles from the previous catastrophe, occurred this morning.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
JDThomas

Re: ANOTHER OIL RIG EXPOLDES IN THE GULF AREA:

Post by JDThomas »

This looks like a shallow water rig - should not be such a big problem (** FAMOUS LAST WORDS **).As in a previous post, it is the deep water wells which are the hardest to clean-up. I've also read that the well had shut down for an overhall - let's hope that they closed the valves properly!
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

Members; Let us hope the oil industry learned a most valuable lesson from the loss of the oil platform BP Horizon in the Gulf of Mexico. That lesson is to not use oil dispersants but clean up theoil when it surfaces with whatever spongelike materials will readily absorb crude oil in large quantities. The oil spill barriers failed, and the dispersants were a disaster folks. There is now a huge23 mile long and 600+++ feet deep area of dead Gulf waters flowing towards Florida due to thedispersant sinking the crude oil droplets into this vast suspended dead zone, from which no marinelife can live once it swims or is covered by this moving slowly eastward, "dead or death zone."
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Apparently the BP report released yesterday highlights many failings, but one that stands out is .... a bad cement job on the well by no other than Halliburton!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. J. D. Thomas, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:J. D. - I just read that. I am curious as to how this will all shake out.I have followed this whole incident closely.Certainly, we can all count on the truth, right ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

Well, the latest scam is that Ken Feinberg the BP manager of all claims from the BP Gulf Horizon fire and wellhead collapse, is that Feinberg wants those who claim damages to sign waiver papers that disallow future lawsuits if the money is accepted and subjects the recipients toonly arbitration remedies, not a jury and courthouse procedure.